2.14

*unedited*

"Jing'er?"

Fan Jiahao had meant to confront Wen Jingyi about his promotion again. As he was heading towards his chambers, he had heard a familiar soft voice cry out, "It's sore..."

The cry was followed by groans and a constant thudding. It sounded like Wen Jingyi was in the Emperor's chambers, being abused.

Fan Jiahao, out of brotherly love and worry, had switched his direction, The Emperor crossed the line, this time! How dare he hurt my Jing'er? Poor baby.

But when he opened the door, he did not expected to see what he saw.

He should've looked away, give some privacy. But he was too entranced by the beauty, too shocked to see his Wen Jingyi with that foul man.

He saw everything. He saw how the Emperor thrusted inside Wen Jingyi like a wild animal in heat. He saw the intense gaze that was displayed on Wen Jingyi'er face and the satisfied expression he had after coming so violently. It was like he was seeing another person. He couldn't believe Wen Jingyi would do something like this.

And then, he did it. Wen Jingyi looked at the Emperor with burning love that shocked Fan Jiahao even further. What's more, he said, "I love you, Qiang."

Qiang? Is that the Emperor's real name? Since when did he call him that? Never mind that, love? He loves that nasty Emperor? But, all this time, he said there was nothing between them! Why did he lie to me? Does he no longer trust me? Are my feelings of care unrequited? How long has this...thing...been going on for? Is this why I get promoted? Because the Emperor favors his body? Is it because he is intersex? Disgusting! The Emperor is going to use him and throw him away like a dirty rag! And Jingyi'er...poor bun, he looks really in love. He's going to be hurt mentally and emotionally!

In his panic, he didn't realize that the Emperor noticed his presence. When their faxes met, Fan Jiahao stiffened even more. That look...was scary.

His eyes were so dark, you couldn't see any color. In the depths swirled lust, passion, desire, and love—all directed to Wen Jingyi. His auburn and brown hair stuck to his forehead and neck in sweat. His long  hair was spread across his back and hanging beside his face in a curtain. He looked like a predator that was interrupted from his feast. Fan Jiahao was stunned and scared shitless.

The Emperor displayed a cruel, chilling smile at Fan Jiahao before pulling Wen Jingyi's body to him in a way that Fan Jiahao couldn't see him anymore.

Fan Jiahao barely heard the words, "I know. I'll forever love you, Xiao Jingyi. You're mine."

Is that...is that even possible? Fucking a man? The Emperor goes both ways? Is that allowed? I heard the rumors, but...Oh, God. Why do I feel turned on? I...I need to do something. I can't take it anymore!

In the heat of the moment, Fan Jiahao saw Chen Bao in a similar position for just a split second. He blinked. In the next moment, he ashamedly felt blood flow in his lower half. But he knew that was forbidden. He knew it was impossible, but...Wen Jingyi and the Emperor accomplished that impossible. He was so confused, he needed this to stop before it continued. Anything to distract him from this current situation and his mind wandering to that bodyguard every now and then in inappropriate positions!