2.2

*unedited*
Whoop, whoop. I'm on a roll. Here's another chapter~
Until next week!

Fan Jiahao dropped the swords he had just gathered onto the ground, "Eh? What?"

Sun Hui opened his mouth, "I said—"

Fan Jiahao shook his head, "I know what you said, I just don't understand why. I thought you said they were your babies?"

"I said I didn't want to show them," he corrected. Fan Jiahao waved a hand.

"Yeah, like a protective mother over her babies," he said. "And all I said was a suggestion. I don't even know who to go to for that kind of stuff."

"The Emperor," Sun Hui suggested. "Isn't he big on this kind of thing? Literature?"

"You think he'll listen to me or you? You're a farmer's son and I'm a lowly ranked soldier. The sun would have to rise in the West in order for him to even hear one word," Fan Jiahao exclaimed.

Fan Jiahao was right, but Sun Hui liked a challenge, "It's worth a try, though. Right?"

If he could get to the Emperor, he could complete his goals. The female protagonist always gave Sun Hui a bad feeling. When he was a forced cannon fodder, it was always the female protagonist that brought him to his end. He could still remember last time, the world before Wang Shuo, when he was betrayed by his older sister. He wanted revenge, but he was forced to stay by. But Sun Hui has will power now, and he would use it to prevent anyone from harming him by getting to them first.

Fan Jiahao hesitated, picking up his swords, "I don't know, Jing'er. The Emperor is...a very confusing man. I've heard from my comrades how he acts towards the lowly folk. And if he doesn't hate you, he's fucking you," Fan Jiahao said. "I've even heard rumors that he fucks men. I don't want him to do that to you."

"Eh? You think he'll fuck me?" Sun Hui pointed to himself. Wasn't that illegal here? However, Sun Hui had been to a few alternate worlds where things were entirely different from the real thing. So the word "fuck" and people being gay freely might just be the world's normal.

"I know he will fuck you. Jingyi, you're too cute to hate," Fan Jiahao reasoned.

"I'm not cute," Sun Hui pouted. "But...If he finds out—"

"Psh, he'll probably just make you his permanent fuck buddy then. But even if he does fuck you, I heard people rather be hated," Fan Jiahao said.

They began to spar.

"I think they're just rumors," Sun Hui said.

Fan Jiahao raised a shoulder, "Maybe, maybe not. But if you want to go so badly, we can leave after this spar."

Sun Hui blocked Fan Jiahao's staff. They kept going on like this until Fan Jiahao accidentally lost his grip, and his staff ended up poking one of Sun Hui's unnoticeable tiny breasts.

It became awkward for a moment. A blush slowly crept on Sun Hui's cheeks.

Fan Jiahao began to panic, "Oh my God! Does it hurt? I mean, of course it hurts! It's your...oh my God."

Fan Jiahao quickly took off Sun Hui's training armor, inspecting the chest area, "Are you okay?"

"Hm. I'm fine, Fan ge," Sun Hui said stiffly.

"You sure, Jing'er? I really didn't mean to hit your boobs. The boobs are the most sensitive part of the female body, you know," Fan Jiahao began to feel his chest. "See? Sensitive."

"Get off," Sun Hui said calmly. However, deep inside he was blowing steam. His face was bright red from the contact. If anyone was going to touch his unnoticeable breasts, it was Wang Shuo. Wang Shuo, who wasn't here. These are reserved! Hands off!