•The Beginning•

12:15am

I had just finished smoking and after scrolling on Instagram for a few minutes I got hungry.

Damn i got the munchies.

I decided to get up and see if i had any snack in my high stash. Of course I had eaten the last of my food earlier that day.

I returned to my bedroom and slid on a black pair of tight ass leggings. I was wearing a purple tank top that read Hi Zaddy in pink writing.

I didn't feel like putting on a bra so I grabbed my black adidas jacket to cover my boobs. I grabbed my phone off the charger and I slid on my white hightop forces and left my room.

I headed to the kitchen to grab my purse with my keys and I was out the door. I unlocked my purple Challenger and hopped in.

Before I headed to the store, I connected my phone to Bluetooth. I went to my playlist and selected Bust Down by Trippie Redd and drove off.

***************

It was late so I wasn't expecting a lot of people to be at the store. I like going to Walmart better at this hour cuz I didn't have to fight the crowd.

I pulled into the half empty lot and walked inside. I grabbed a cart because I wanted to get lots of food so I don't have to come back later that week.

After running all over the store getting snacks and junk food I decided to get a frozen pizza. I grabbed a Freshetta cheese pizza and headed to electronics.

I wanted to see what movies they had so I went to a huge bin of DVD's that were only $5. I started looking through the bin and found a few classics.

While turning around heading to my cart I bumped into someone and dropped the movies and my belongings. I bent down to pick up my keys and that's when our hands touched.

I raised my head to see the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. His hair was dreaded and they looked both purple and blue and his roots were black. He had on a diamond choker that resembled a dog chain. He had a few face tats with a elephant tatted on his neck.

Shit he is fine as fuck... all I could do was lick my lips.

"Damn , I'm sorry baby girl I wasn't paying attention." The sexy man said as he handed me my keys.

I admired his facial features, his eyes were small and dark , he had a strong bone structure and these perfect pink lips. I didn't realize I was staring until he looked down and laughed.

"Oh , s-sorry for staring , it's my fault I bumped into you, you don't have to be sorry." I said nervously looking down and putting my hair behind my ear.

He bent down and picked up the movies I dropped and read the titles.

"You like Dragon Ball Z?" His eyes lit up when he asked that.

"I love DBZ , it's a classic" I chuckled.

He stayed silent and looked down at my body. I seen a gleam in his eyes as he slowly took his bottom lip between his teeth biting it gently.

Why does he have to look so damn sexy , and that lip biting he did FUCK!!!

I felt myself getting moist and tried to push the thoughts out of my head.

"Thank you for helping with my things , it's getting late I should get going. I'm Jamiah by the way" I held my hand out waiting for him to shake it.

Jamiah is pronounced (Juh-me-uh)

"I'm Jahseh , nice to meet you beautiful" he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Fuck. I was basically frozen , his lips felt so soft and i wasn't expecting that. It made me want his lips elsewhere...

"Well aren't you sweet , nice to meet you handsome" I winked at him and noticed he was still holding onto my hand gently. We just stood there for a moment hand in hand. He let go slowly as I turned to walk away, I could tell he didn't want to.

With that we turned and left each other. He watched me walk away as I turned around and watched him. I didn't want it to end there but I was shy and I feared rejection. I may look confident but looks can be deceiving , I have very low self esteem thanks to my past relationships.

I walked to the makeup isle because a woman can NEVER have enough makeup. I went straight to the Black Radiance section.

(For my fellow brown/black girls , if you haven't tried BR honey getcho life) *HAIR FLIP*

I picked out a new brow pencil , concealer and foundation. I also go some cute lipstick and some bomb ass highlighter!
Milani had a new blush shade and a cute nude lip shade. I got both and even picked up some new elf brushes.

I headed to the checkout but realized I forgot my wine. I smoke so much my memory is pretty bad.

I walked to the booze section and got my Barefoot Riesling and a case of Heineken. I turned to see Jahseh grabbing a case of Heineken too and I flashed him a smile. He smiled back and watched me as I went up front.

I went through self checkout and left out the store. I made it to my car , popped the trunk and started loading in the countless bags. I seen someone in my peripheral and I automatically noticed his hair, it was him.

"Hey beautiful , you need some help?" I looked up to see Jahseh as he flashed this cute ass smile at me.

"Yes please , I would love your help I didn't think I bought this much food" I said laughing. He helped me load all the things into my trunk and grabbed the wine last and handed it to me.

"Thank you so much , my arms are still sore from the gym idk how I woulda done it without you. I owe you one." I put my hand on his arm.

He looked down and back up at me , he looked into my eyes while stepping closer to me. His cologne smelled so fucking bomb, I love a man that smells good.

"Anything for you baby girl."

I blushed and tried to relax because I was flipping tf out.

"Since you owe me , how about you share that wine you just bought?" He smirked

"Word is bond , so I'll do just that. You can follow me home if you want. I promise I'm not a serial killer or anything." I joked

"Are you sure , I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you, I was just joking" he said.

"Your not pressuring me , now c'mon before my frozen pizza turns to mush." I said

He walked to his car which was close to mine. He had a matte black BMW i8. The car was clean af , he looked so young but he seems to be doing good financially. I didn't care what he had or didn't have , i had my own career and bank account.

I pulled out the lot and played Married to the Game by Future. He followed me home and I pulled into my driveway as he parked right beside me.

****************
How y'all like it? This shit finna get soooo good bih just wait 🤪 Like and Comment y'all I need feedback don't be a ghost reader 👻