•Bad Blood•

Y'all ready? Step into my mind.

8 years later...

Jin's POV

"Ma have you seen my cleats?"

"I put them in your bag baby."

"Really? Thanks ma! I thought you said you weren't doing that kinda stuff for us anymore."

"Well I lied. Y'all my babies, you're only getting older and you'll be leaving my house before you know it." Ma was getting teary eyed so I immediately hugged her.

I love my mama she everything to me. Her and dad took me in when I didn't have food or clothes and now look at me.

"Don't cry mama. You know there's nothing I hate more than seeing you cry."

"Stop lying. What about Anima taking your good shirts? You hate that but you don't say shit you just let her."

"That lil spoiled brat. She better be lucky I love her." We laughed.

"Mama have you seen my cloth knee brace?" Ty asked.

"It's in your baby baby, along with your other basketball stuff."

"I thought you wasn't help-"

"I said the same thang. She loves us too much to stop."

"Y'all know I do. Listen to me Jin! I want you to go out there focused tonight. Don't let these little fast ass girls fuck your mental up." Here she go.

"Okay ma! I wo-" She grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"Boy if you don't listen to me! Don't tune me out. Focus. You're so strong and so powerful. You run that fucking field tonight just like you always do when you out there! Make us proud like you always do!" She smiled and kissed my cheek.

At the game...

"Good job baby! You a beast as usual!" Ma yelled as she shook up with me on the sideline.

"That's my boy! Y'all lil pussy niggas take notes!" Jah screamed covering Anima's ears.

My brother met me down a few yards to give me some insight..

"Yo nigga you playing like you going to the NFL. Don't ease up on these niggas either. Watch that lil nigga, he's number 5 he yo only competition until you get rid of his ass. When he come for you which he will in this play, dump and dust his ass." I smirked and eyed him on the field. I know I can take him..

"Say no mo my nigga." I shook his hand, put my mouth guard back in and my helmet on.

We ran the play and like my Vro said that lil nigga tried me, I dumped his ass and took off. I ran him right over him and he wasn't happy about it.