•Caught In The Middle•

It's been like 5 days since I updated and that makes me feel shitty😩

I'm sorry ☹️ I'm gonna try to publish a chapter and then write one. We gone see....

Jahseh's son is gonna be named
Gekyume Onfroy💙

Mama Cleo spoke and said he wanted a boy, and he got what he wanted. He chose two names and Gekyume was one of them 😭😭😭
My heart hearts man......💔

LONG LIVE PRINCE JAHSEH🕊🥀🖤

🕊🥀🖤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jamiah's POV

Seems like Jahseh and Maurice are on the same page. They didn't know each other before meeting and even though they were cordial when they met, there was some tension between them.

I'm glad my son's dad and my man aren't at each other's throat and we can all come together for Tyler and Anima.

I kissed my baby's forehead again before leaving and we headed back home. The movers are just about finished with me and Tyler's room.

Seh said he would be at the house tomorrow so they could pack up everything else. I told him he wasn't going alone because I don't want to ever let him outta my sight again.

"I'm glad you're going out tonight baby, wish I could go and see some ass."😞

"When you have Anima we gone have a night out and we gone turn the fuck up baby girl. I promise. I'ma invite everybody and we gone go all out okay?"

"Ouuu I'm so excited. I wanna go to KOD,and do bald headed hoe shit with Mianna."

"Tahaha, you got it baby whatever you want."

We pulled up at Jah's House, he put the code in for the gate and we drove in. He helped me out and we walked hand in hand to the door. He opened it and let me go in first. We were greeted by Sora, Titan, Frog and Cat. He got a few new pets recently and I loved every one of them.

"Hey mama's babies, did y'all miss us? We missed y'all."

Of course Titan is super protective of me and extremely jealous, Cat is pretty jealous too.

Me and Jah gave them lots of love and chilled in the living room. My feet were in his lap and he was rubbing them since they were swollen.

"That feels so good baby, thank you sooo much."

"You know I love these toes and besides I'll do anything to make you feel good you know that." He winked before he started kissing my toes.

"Mhmmm." He sucked my toes sending chills through my body.