•You Can't Lie To Me•

Jahseh's POV

"It's nothing baby." She faked a smile to before pulling me up. I'm guessing she seen the worried look on my face so she hugged me and I held her tight.

I know she was lying to me, I've studied her these past few weeks and I can tell when something is wrong with her. I'm her mans she should feel comfortable telling me anything.

"I'm cooking soul food tonight and make sure YOU don't eat too much." She said pointing at me

We all laughed but I couldn't make no promises.

"What are you making beautiful?"

"Fried Catfish , Baked Mac and Cheese , Cabbage , Sweet Potatoe Soufflé and Corn Bread muffins. Oh and banana pudding too and an apple pie." She shrugged like it was nothing.

"Damn girl who you feeding a party of 20?" I said laughing and Tyler joined in.

"Language!" She snapped at me.

I stopped laughing quick cuz she reminded me of my mama or some shit and my mama was fun but she didn't play!

Tyler kept laughing and then she started laughing with him.

I started pouting like the baby I am and heard her whisper something to Tyler. She came over to me poked me trying to get a reaction outta me.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt my mans feelings? She said giving me Eskimo kisses and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Eskimo kisses are when you use your nose to touch the nose of someone else's and y'all rub noses.

As usual she smelled good as fuck and how close our bodies were made me hard.

She had the strangest look on her face then her eyes went down to my dick.

"Fix that." She said laughing at me as I walked and hid behind the counter.

It wasn't funny to me because now I was horny. Damn now I gotta wait... I literally crave her in every way possible and I'm starting to think it's not healthy.

I managed to get my erection down after a few minutes. Her walking around the kitchen in those shorts didn't help and the look she was giving me🤤

"What are you thinking about Jahseh?" She asked while she was cleaning the kitchen.

I mouthed to her you don't wanna know. She smirked at me and continued cleaning.

2 Hours Later..

We just finished eating and you guessed it we were all stuffed. We were all laying in her king sized bed groaning in agony.

"Your a good cook , I blame you!" I say to her.

"Y'all helped me make the food and besides I didn't expect it to be that good babe." We laughed

I looked down at Tyler and he was falling asleep. I motioned for her to be quiet by putting my fingers up to my lips.

She was about to take him to his bed but i told her to leave him. I grabbed her hand and led her out the room cracking the door.

We went to the smoking room and laid in bed just holding each other.

"Jahseh what are we? We can't really say we're friends because we care about each other too much."

"We're definitely not friends. I could never be just your friend baby , I care for you way too much. You already know how I feel about you but just in case you need to hear it again... you mean a lot to me.