•Perfect Night•

Jahseh's POV

"So what kinda girl you want? What's your type?"

"I don't have a 'Type' baby but I like pretty girls."

"Oh so you don't like dyke's?"

"Why you say that shit so harsh?" She chuckled, I shrugged in response.

"I just don't, I like girls that look like me ya know? Black or Latina, makeup, Afro, or just a natural beauty. Nice tits and ass, pretty face and a pretty pussy to match. None too major."

"Tahahahahaha. You buggin, how the hell we gonna find all that in a girl that likes girls?"

"Nothing is impossible." She smirked at me. My wife is a very convincing, welcoming and clever person. She knows how to get what she wants that's for sure.

I can't wait to watch this unfold..

"Now...enough of that. Where we going on our honeymoon? St. Lucia? Fiji? Bora Bora?"

"I'm letting my mom plan that, you know she's good at planning trips. All she will tell me is to dress for both warm and cold weather."

"Warm and cold? What the hell is Cleo planning for us?

"I have no idea but it's big. She don't do shit small."

"Your big ass dick can vouch for that." She smirked at me and rubbed my dick. I heard little footsteps approaching and seen my heart outside my body..

"Ma, dada eat."

"You hungry princess?" I asked her as I scooped her up.

"Yes dada gri cheese." We chuckled at her..

"You want grilled cheese baby? Let's get you some, mommy will make it daddy burned it last time."

"Oop! That's cause you and all this booty distracted me." I grabbed her butt on the low so Anima couldn't see me.

∞༺♥༻✧

"What are we supposed to do without the kids tonight? Somebody always kidnapping them." She said pouting.

"Hush and stop all that pouting. Do your makeup and hair all that good stuff and put on that red dress hanging upstairs in your closet."

"What dre-" I cut her off by kissing her juicy ass lips. She smiled into the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Don't ask no questions, wear them heels I like." I gripped her ass and sent her upstairs.

∞༺♥༻✧

Jamiah's POV

We pulled up at some night club in the Latina Community of Broward.

"Babe, who you know down here?" She raised her brow at me.

"Baby I got niggas all over south Florida, now c'mon with your fine ass so I can show you off."

He opened my car door and I grabbed my clutch before grabbing his hand.

"That Rollie looks good on you, damn whoever bought that has taste." I joked with him.

"My wife know how to give gifts that's fasho." He smiled at me holding my hand and leading me away from the line.

"Baby where we going?"

"Baby I gotchu, stop asking questions you'll see soon enough." He led me down an alley as he had a tight grip around my waist with his right hand.

We walked up to a door and he did some kinda secret code knock. The door opened and he held the door for me closing it behind them.

The hallways was lit with purple lights as I heard Spanish music blasting through the speakers. I was really feeling this music and couldn't wait until we got to our unknown destination.