•Creep'n•

Jahseh's POV

I followed behind her but not too close, I didn't want her to see me.

We ended up downtown and I watched as she valet parked, she got out the car and I seen her walk over to a dude.

My heart started beating so fast, I threw my phone down and hit the steering wheel with my fist.

I was finna get out the car until he turned around and seen it was Von.

Shit.

I seen Mianna walk up with a brief case. They all walked inside as the joked and laughed. I watched as the valet was looking at the girls like they were a piece of meat.

I was about to walk up and give her a piece of my mind but I decided not to.

I decided to just wait it out so I would have the answers I needed. I don't wanna be thinking about this shit every time she leaves.

She comes out a hour later as they all hug and part ways.

We were on the move again and as we got closer to the house I realized how crazy I looked. She's not me, just because I cheated doesn't mean she will. This is stupid..

I exhaled loudly and it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

We got closer to the house but she passed the turn, I figured she was going to the store down the street but she passed that too.

Where the hell is she going?

We pulled up in this parking lot and I didn't know where the hell we were. It looked like we came the back way instead of the main entrance.

She grabbed a book-bag and got out walking quickly into the building.

I put my dreads in a low ponytail so they'd be hidden and put my hood on. I pulled the strings tight and threw some dark shades on.

I followed her into the building but at distance. She walked into a room and I followed behind her, I walked quickly because I was becoming more and more anxious.

Why is she here? Who the fuck is this nigga and is the ready to die?

The door closed behind her but I opened it quickly, I walked inside and I was in a classroom.

There was people everywhere, the class was fucking packed. I spotted her and she looked both confused, surprised and pissed as to why I was here.

"Well, XXXTentacion I didn't know you were one of my students please take a seat."

"He's not, excuse me Professor Johnson this will only take a minute." Jamiah said.

She walked over to me with a straight face as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the class.

"What the hell are you doing here and who's watching the kids?" She looked pissed.

"Nah what the hell you doing here? This ain't about me! How come you didn't tell me you were in school?"

"Because you say I do too much you would only tell me I have too much on my plate!"

"That's not true." It is true.

"Yes it is Jahseh, stop lying. I decided to give this a try instead of going online, I think I can actually do this."

"I know you can baby girl, I just don't want you to overwork yourself. You literally do everything under the sun but you have to get some rest and take time to yourself. I'm proud of you I really am, you shoulda just told me."