•Let Me Pick Your Brain•

Long chapter😈 I'm so sleepy y'all and I keep yawning.. I'm going off about 5 hours of sleep. Anyways enjoy 💋 g o o d night 🤗

*************

Jamiah's POV

The collision caused my towel to drop and my heart dropped too when I realized what happened. This man just stood there looking directly at me eyeing my body with no shame.

I dropped the joint and clothes I had for him and picked my towel up securing it around my body.

"Damn.... I didn't mean to stare I was just enjoying the view." He said as he shook his head and licked his lips. He picked up my mess once again and took a hit from the J that was still lit.

We  collided when we first met, she dropped all her shit and I picked up just like now.

"You know when you drop the blunt somebody fuckin yo bitch!" he laughed.

If yeen never heard that you young as shit dude 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣

"I don't have a man or a bitch so that's a lie!" I replied.

"All those clothes are new , I've never worn them before. You can keep them of course, but I'm going to get dressed there's lotion and new deodorant all that stuff in the closet in the bathroom. Meet me in 20 minutes in the kitchen for breakfast." I told him

I turned to walk away when he pulled me closer to him with his arms cuffed around my waist. Our bodies were close once again sharing that warmth that I loved so
much.

I raise my eyebrow trying to read him as he tilts his head to the side doing the same to me. He leaned in when he figured out what I was thinking. I admired his lips before leaning in doing the same. We kissed nice and slow until I pulled away heading to the kitchen. I turned off the biscuits and started the turkey sausage.

I don't eat pork  😷🤢🤧

I went upstairs to get dressed, I threw on a white beater and a multi colored light kimono with some black shorts. I didn't need a bra my boobs weren't huge. I took my long weave out the bun I had and returned downstairs. Jahseh was sitting at the bar with my joint still in his hands. When i walked near him he handed it to me and I grabbed it.

I inhaled the kush while checking on the sausage, I handed the J back to Jah and  started to make the eggs.

"You like cheese in your eggs?"

"Hell yes I love cheese in my eggs!" He said.

I finished the eggs while the biscuits and sausage were in the oven. The oven was off I just kept the food in there to keep
it warm. I had some precut fruit so I arranged it nicely on a plate and sat it on the bar. I made his plate and of course I put hella food on it , 4 biscuits, 4 sausage patties and a lot of eggs. I placed it in front of him and he gave me the biggest smile pulling me onto his lap hugging me tight.

"Damn baby girl you didn't tell me you was doing it like this in the kitchen." He was looking at the food with so much love.

I laughed at the face he was making which was 🤤

I pulled away and got him some orange juice. He started to eat as I fixed my plate and did the same.

"So how old are you ?" I asked in between bites.

He was literally stuffing his face like he hadn't eaten in days.

"I'm 21 what about you?" He asked me

"I'm 24 and I feel old." I laughed

"I hope your single the way you've been kissing me and eyeing me."