•Take Care Of You•

I was feeling myself because I had about 2 lemon drop martini's and 3 quartino's of Riesling. The booze didn't really kick in until now. We both buckled up and he pulled off heading to my place.

                                       •

When we got home I tried to open my door but he stopped me. He got out the car and walked around opening my door and taking my hand.

"Baby girl when your with me , you don't touch door handles okay?" He said making my heart flutter.

I've never been treated like this before😩

"Okay baby, I'm sorry." I said

I grabbed his hand and we walked up to my door step. Luckily I already had my keys out , we walked into the house and it was pitch black. I held onto Jahseh because I'm terrified of the dark, he chuckled and somehow found his way to the light switch.

"You talked all that shit to that server at the restaurant but your afraid of the dark?" He laughed.

"It's not the same babe. I can see that stupid trick but you don't know what's lurking in the dark."

"Daddy's not gonna let anything happen to his baby."

We sat on my couch and I cut on the TV.
I put my legs in his lap and he started to unzip my boots.

"Wait before you take them off let's go take a mirror pic." He zipped my boots back up and I helped him off the couch.

We went into the bathroom and got in front of my full length mirror. It was larger and wider than normal mirrors like that , I had it made custom and installed when I moved in. It had light bulbs all around the perimeter had to make sure the lighting was good.

He stood behind me holding my waist as I took out my phone and snapped a few pics. I turned around with my ass facing the mirror and he cupped my booty and I took a few. I turned to the mirror slightly showing my face as he kept his gaze on me. When I snapped the next pic he was biting his lips and staring at my ass in the mirror. I turned around and we took a few cute selfies.

We both laughed when I showed him the pics.

We returned to the living room and plopped down back on the couch. I put my legs back in his lap and he unzipped my boots once again. He pulled both my boots off and sat them neatly to the side.

He got off the couch and went upstairs as I flipped through the guide. It remembered was Saturday so that meant Toonami was coming on and it was time for Dragon Ball Z. I turned to Cartoon Network and waited for the commercials to go off.

Jahseh came back with the coconut oil mixed with the essential oils I gave him. He put some in his hands and started to give me a foot rub as I laid my head back on the pillows.

HE HAD A FOOT FETISH🙃 We gone revisit this later.

"Your hands feel so good." I said in a slight moan.

"Heyyyyy watch how your talking it sounds a little sexual." He laughed.

"I can't help it , it just feels so damn good."

About 20 minutes later he wrapped up my massage. I thanked him with a kiss and grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs, he cut off the TV before following me.

We got up to my room and I told him to undress down to his basketball shorts. He looked a little confused but he didn't question it.

I told him to lay in the center of the bed on his stomach so he could see the TV. I cut the tv on , turned to DBZ and pulled out my stash of pre rolled joints. We been around each other long enough now I knew he trusted me.