•Stork Delivery•

Final part of the labor and delivery series 😍 the moment everyone has been waiting for.

HEADS UP..
The POV switches more than usual in this chapter because I wanted to capture how the two were feeling on this important day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jamiah's POV

It's been a few hours and I'm progressing along just fine. It's almost 12 and everybody is on edge waiting for her arrival.

The guys are all gaming in the living room, in the studio or outside smoking. We already made it very clear they gone have to do some serious hand washing and change their clothes before they hold her.

My ma, Cleo and Mi are getting sleep so they can look after Anima when she finally makes her grand entrance. Tyler is with the boys enjoying every second of it!

I'm tired as fuck and I just wanna sleep.

I've learned how to deal with the contractions a lot better now. I'm laying on my side and Jahseh is behind me, we watching One Piece.

He got up to grab the remote and I wanted to take a pic.

Jahseh was laughing at Luffy while I was recording him, he wasn't even paying attention. I posted the video and I snapped a pic, he looked at me right when I did.

I captioned it..

Mikasa.akira_ : My biggest help during labor 💙💍 @xxxtentacion

247,948 likes and 20,114 comments.

"You sleep?"

"I wish, I wanna take a short nap but I'm so anxious."

"Close your eyes baby, I'm right here, I'll keep rubbing and I'll even sing to you."

"What are you so afraid of? Is it love or wasting your time? What are you so afraid of? Is it love or wasting your time? Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh."

That voice serenaded me right to sleep...

Jahseh's POV

I got done singing and looked down and baby girl was knocked. She hasn't gotten much sleep lately with the back pain and frequent bathroom trips overnight.

I told her to get rest after Anima comes and we'll put her on the titty if she gets hungry.

We got hella hands around here to help with her, it truly takes a village to raise a child. I kissed her forehead and laid beside her.. I wrapped my arm around her
body cupping her belly. I felt Anima kick and smiled..

"See you soon beautiful." I closed my eyes and dozed off.

Jamiah's POV..

"Wake up y'all."