•Baby Crazy•

Jamiah's POV

"Ma! Mommy! Wake upppp."

Tyler.

"Boy what's wrong? Why are you waking me up? Your brother or sister has me tired baby, let me sleep!" I said without opening my eyes.. I was on my stomach with my face in the pillow.

"Ms.Cleo made breakfast she said 'you need to feed her grandbaby!' so I'm waking you up. Feed my sister!"

"OMG give me a break kid!"

I got up and I noticed I had on his shirt.. I slid on my bottoms and my fuzzy slides and headed down stairs.

When I got down stairs you won't believe what I seen....

                                    •

Baby stuff......everywhere......like literally.
Guess who was in the middle of it putting a baby swing together?

Jahseh.

He had the cutest look on his face because he was struggling.

"Need some help?" I asked him.

He gave me a smile and stood up to kiss my belly then me.

"Good afternoon to my babies. You never sleep this late."

"Well your big headed baby got me that way." I said yawning.

"Look don't talk about my daughter like that. She didn't mean it princess I'm sorry." He said kissing my belly.

"Your stomach is getting bigger Jamiah." Cleo said from in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Ms. Cleo and you really think so?"

"Good Morning and honey I know so! Go look in that mirror over there!" She said pointing to a full size mirror."

I walked over to the mirror and lifted my shirt looking at my belly.

It defiantly was bigger. Jah came up behind me cupping my belly.

"My baby getting bigger. You feed my baby!" He said kissing me and dragging me to the kitchen.

Cleo sat a huge plate of food in front of me and..... I ATE IT ALL.

I even had two more plates. Ima def be gaining some weight... hopefully it all goes to my ass.

"That food was everything! My mother in law can cook and she lives close to me, thank you lord!"

They laughed at me but I was dead ass serious.

"Anytime yuh wan some you make sure you stop by! Me no want me grandchild eating garbage." Her Jamaican accent was defiantly coming out.

"Yes mama Cleo me and this bean will be over alllll the time!"

"Now where did all this stuff come
from? Whose idea was this?"

"We all wanted to get the baby a few things so we did."

"a FeW tHiNgS, is this really your definition of few. It's so cute and I loveee all of it but I wasn't expecting all of this."

He was really hype about this.

"Good because I wanted to surprise you! Surprise!" He said kissing me.

"Thank you all. I love every bit of it! I'm glad I have all of you." I felt myself getting emotional and tears formed in my eyes. My damn hormones.

"Baby don't cry." Jahseh said wrapping his arms around me.

"I know the baby makes you emotional, moody, and you gotta eat for two. Oh and STAY OFF YOUR FEET! I'm serious Jamiah don't move a muscle just call me and I'll get whatever you want or need."