•Take Dat Shit To Trial•

Jamiah's POV

The door clicked open and it was time for lunch..I got my tray and stopped at at few cells.

"Yo Amy you want this?" She was a young chick who I met, she was having it hard and everybody was picking on her. I shut that shit down real quick..

She nodded and thanked me. I handed off the sandwich grabbing her hand while doing so holding it.

"Don't hesitate to ask me for anything I'm right down the way." I told her waving bye.

I made it back to my cell and my Chick Fil A was waiting for me. I smiled and sipped my large cookies and cream shake. I ate a few fries and looked at my calendar on the wall..graduation is soon and I'm gone make some shake. I refused to miss my boys big ass day...

I ate my food and hid the trash, my homie will be here to get it in a bit. My kids are on my mind every second of the day along with my husband. I miss them so fucking much and it's only been a month.

They've been tryna make me admit to a bunch of shit they "thought" they had on us. Tried to get me to snitch on my husband and a bunch of other people we roll with and that ain't me.

I keep my mouth closed..I got rank around here because everybody respect me because I'm a self made bitch. My husband is also known and heavily respected because let's face it..this is his city. I got court today and I'm ready to get the fuck outta here..

Jahseh's POV

"C'mon y'all we gonna be late! Hurry up! Make sure y'all got everything." I spazzed out on them.

"Here's your tie daddy!"

"Thank you baby girl." Anima is such a huge help to me since her mama been gone. I haven't been without Jamiah since I fucked up years ago, back when she took the kids and left my ass. She ain't give no fucks was just living it up in Hawaii.

I swear I never wanted to feel that shit again but now it's even worse. I can't see her, I can't touch her, I can't make her smile, she can't curse me out, I can't make love to her, she's not with our kids. I hate this shit so bad..

I was attempting to tie my tie and I got so frustrated I just stopped. I exhaled loudly rubbing my hands over my face...

Anima took it for me and began to tie it.

"Daddy you gotta relax okay? You know mama been up in there being strong for us, just this one time we gotta be strong for her."

"You're right baby girl, I'm trying."

"I poured you a shot, I'll get them in the car just don't be too long." She kissed my jaw and I laughed..

I seen everybody head out to the van and I exhaled loudly once more,I looked straight ahead and seen my favorite picture.

It was Jamiah and I the day we met...she snapped the pic when I dozed off. I was all cuddled up on her chest and she was smiling like she hit the lottery. I mean she did..we both did.

That woman means everything to me, I feel myself dying everyday she's not here. We built a life together, one I wouldn't trade for shit.

I love my wife, I love our kids. I just want her back more than anything. I remembered everything we've been through from that pregnancy scare wit that hoe, the robbery, my cheating, getting revenge on the niggas that hurt her. On top of the that her kidnapping, Jin's depression, her getting shot, and all the hoes and niggas tryna break us up.

We survived it all that's how I know she's my soulmate. Her love for me hasn't died down or diminished since the day I met her. She's so real, so humble and the best thing that has ever happened to me.