•Pandemonium•

Y'all ready? I don't think y'all are 😏

Jin's POV

"Boyssss! C'mon you're gonna be late, the girls are gonna be pulling up any minute!" Mom yelled to us, we were pre rolling a shit ton of tree for the festivities. It's prom night and we finna turn the fuck up!!!!

I grabbed my eyeglass case so I could store the blunts in them so they wouldn't get squished. I tucked them in there safely  and grabbed my keys.

"Aye..I just wanna let you know that I love you. You my vrother and it ain't shit I wouldn't do for you." Tyler said to me shaking up with me and hugging me.

"Damn nigga that's real. You my vro for life, I don't ever wanna argue with you or fall out again. Let's promise that even if we disagree and get into it we still gone talk."

"I swear we still gone be cool, no matter what. We ain't never gone do that shit again, we were stupid."

"Never." We shook up once more and ran down the steps. Everyone was waiting on us just as we thought..

"My babiesssss!" Ma beamed as the photographer she hired started snapping pics like crazy. We posed for a few pics then walked over to all our family greeting them. My dad, Anima, Yume, both both grandma's, all of MO, it was deep as fuck over here.

"Y'all clean up nice! Ty the fancy black tux tho? You fancy as fuck. Jin you working that brown I see you! Ouuuuu! THEM MY BOYS!" Jahseh yelled making a silly face.

"Remember what I told y'all! Don't be drinking and driving and if you do drink you damn sho better not drive or get in the car with someone drunk! I'm serious!"

"Yeah call us we'll come get y'all and take y'all to your hotel." Jahseh smirked.

"Hotel? Y'all got us the double penthouse suite? I thought mom said no?!" Ty smiled.

"She did but..I convinced her otherwise." He licked his lips as her face heated up.

"Stop it!" She said to him lowly, he just chuckled. I gagged and Ty said..

"Y'all nasty!" Tyler said as they made us all get several pics together. The last one we took was of Me, Ty and Mom, just us and our Queen💜

"I love y'all boys, I can't believe y'all are about to graduate. Just know there isn't shit I wouldn't do for the either of you.." She told us. The girls came, we took even more pics and headed out...

 The girls came, we took even more pics and headed out

Jin and Megan^ outfit