•Turning Point•

Jamiah's POV

I'm in the guest bedroom at home....it feels good but weird to be here.

Last night with Jahseh was intimate and he really showed his love for me. We just got in from Jamaica and w-........

Oh I'm sorry, did y'all want a sex scene from their date night? Did I dissatisfy you guys? Are you hurt by this lack of SMUT? Want me to drop the addy? Were you expecting your panties to be wet this chapter?

WELL TOO DAMN BAD🙃

Call 1800-TellmyexIsaidsuckmydick
😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😉😘🤪

JK....

Jamiah's POV

Jahseh laid me down and kissed my lips slowly. These kisses weren't rushed or lustful, don't get me wrong I'm not saying all his kisses are but still.

His lips are literally perfect, the way his top lip curves and how juicy the bottom one is. They're one of my favorite assets of his.

"I've missed you so much Jamiah." He breathed out between kisses.

"Jahseh I've missed you even more."

"I know baby, I'm sorry it took me so long." He bought me a beautiful dress and this sexy ass lingerie set he was gonna see on my body real soon.

He kissed my lips once more and started kissing down my neck getting me hot.

I bite my lip in anticipation wanting him to go faster. Let's get to the part where he bust my pussy wide open but nooo he wants to go slow.

He starts to suck on my neck gently as he slowly rubs all over my body. Chills cover me completely because that's just what his touch does to me.

I put my hands in his dreads as he looked up at me...he continued to kiss lower and lower until he got to my chest.

He made me stand up as he sat on the bed..

"Take that dress off for daddy...slowly." I bit my lip and nodded at his words.

I turned around so he could unzip me..he did and kissed my shoulder before sitting down.

I turned around with my back facing him and seen myself in the mirror.

I slowly pulled the dress over my left shoulder. I did the same for the right and heard soft music playing..I couldn't make out the song just yet.

I turned and looked at him as my dress fell to my ankles...

"Damn..." I heard him whisper as he gave me a sly smirk.

I turned and faced him as his eyes roamed my body.. I felt so nervous having him stare at me. He got me feeling like I did when we first me.

His gaze returned to mine as he motioned for me with his index finger to 'C'mere'.

I took my time walking over to him because my mind was all over the place.

It's too soon. He's gonna get you pregnant. RIDE THAT DICK LIKE A HORSE SIS. He doesn't care about you. It's only been a week make his ass suffer longer! Make him eat your soul out sis. You giving the pussy up to him a second time after what he did? Pathetic. Let him get you pregnant, fuck it.