•Hello Again•

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️

I'ma make this quick.....

A few of y'all some dick riding ass hoes all on Genital Warts dick cuz y'all "Think" you heard a confession😒

He never admitted to hitting her or touching her so stfu saying you got "Proof" your proof is flawed sweetheart🧐

FOLKS SWITCHED SIDES SO QUICK YESTERDAY. KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY NOW THAT THE FULL VIDEO CIRCULATING.

Take down my man pics and fan fics. Change ya @ names while you at it if you got one related to him...

Fuck you peasants. It's #LLJ FOREVER NIGGA FYM🤪🤷🏾‍♀️

IT'S JAHSEH'S WORLD🌎💛

*************************************

Jahseh's POV

The entire night I dreamed about our baby, what it would look like, and how amazing our love child would grow up
to be. Just like us...

I rolled over to see Tyler stretched out on the other side of Jamiah putting her in the middle, her hair was in her face.. mouth slightly open. She looked so beautiful and comfortable.

I pulled the cover back gently and raised her shirt, I looked at her belly and wondered when it would start to grow. I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it gently so I wouldn't wake her.

I moved closer to her putting my face on her stomach. I started to sing the a lullaby to my seed... I can't believe I'm having a baby. I've never been so happy before, it feels so good and I can't wait to tell my mama she gonna be a grandma.

Jamiah stirred in her sleep, putting her hand on my head then going back to sleep. I had a long conversation with our baby, and I didn't have to open my mouth to do so. We connected mentally and it was the most beautiful thing ever.

I want to introduce them to my mom today. My mom is prolly gonna kick my ass because I didn't bring Jamiah to meet her before I planted my seed in her. I always told my mama about Jamiah and she's talked with her several times on FaceTime.

I laid my head on her chest and dozed back off...

Jamiah's POV

I woke up to big head squishing my boobies. They are freaking sore he can't be doing that shit. He doesn't know any better so I'll tell him when he wakes up.

I tried to slide out of bed but as usual he has a damn death grip on me 🙄

I eventually pried his fingers off one by one and snuck to the bathroom down the hall so I wouldn't wake him and Ty.

After using the bathroom, washing my hands and brushing my teeth I went out to grab the morning paper....

I walked to the end of my driveway not paying attention to my surroundings...

As soon as I bent down to pick up the paper I was swarmed by Paparazzi's.

"Are you and X broken up?"

"We heard he got another girl pregnant did he cheat on you?"

"Geneva says they still fuck off is this true?

I ignored their dumb asses, I wouldn't let them piss me off this morning it's too early.

"Are you with him for clout and fame?"