•Double Date•

Thank y'all for all your love and support. I never thought my book would blow tf up like it has 😭🤪🤟🏾

 I never thought my book would blow tf up like it has 😭🤪🤟🏾

I'm almost at 10k.. hopefully Jahseh is proud and not shaking his head at me and all my nasty dirty sex scenes in this book🤦🏾‍♀️  Including the freak hoe thoughts I have about him damn near every second of the day. I'm obsessed with him... idk how else to put it 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣

Y'all blew my shit up just like I wanted so here you go my babies😘💋

**************************************

Jamiah's POV

I woke up before everybody and made a big ass breakfast. Ski and Mianna crashed in my guest room since they were so damn drunk and high.

I made pancakes, waffles, turkey bacon, smoked sausage, cheese eggs, hash browns and honey butter biscuits too. It was almost 12 and their asses still weren't up, so I cut up some fruit and plated it.

I went upstairs to wake everybody up since they were still sleep. I rolled a blunt and sparked it before waking everybody. Just like Red Man did to Method Man in How High I blew smoke in everybody's faces to wake them up.

They all tried to get the blunt but I ignored them at first l, then we all sat in my room and smoked before heading downstairs.

"Damnnnnnnn I'm finna smash!" Ski said rubbing his hands together seeing all the food on the table.

"I can't believe you still making all this damn food like you use to."

"Ain't shit changed." We made the guys plates and then ours. We ate and ate until we were all full.

"Damn I'm stuffed, Jah you gone get fat living here."

"I think I've already gained about 10 or 15 pounds since we met. All she does is fuck me and feed me." He said winking at me.

I laughed and blew a kiss at him across the table.

I took everybody plates and loaded everything in the dish washer.

"Aye Jamiah I'm outta smoke can I buy some from you?"

"Your my mans brother you don't have to buy it, just roll it up. I get plenty from my job believe me. Baby can you get the tree and the tray from upstairs?"

"Damnnnn that's trill. Thank you!"

My baby ran to get the shit while I talked with Ski.

"What do you do?"

"I got a few means of income, I'm a soil scientist for the state and I work at a dispensary. I'm in the process of opening up a high fashion boutique down on Main Street.

"Ohhhhhh he ain't tell me you was the plug."

"You could say that, I get it for the low and the shit be Grade A. Just HMU or tell Jah if you wanna come through the spot. I can add you to my guest list, you'll get my discount when you come in."