•Wake Up•

Sorry for the post and delete last night, someone said the chapter was a bit confusing so I changed some shit and made things more clear 💋

                      ・゚: *・゚:*

Jahseh's POV

"Onfroy Family?" The doctor called and we quickly met him halfway as we announced ourselves.

"I'm her husband and we're all her family! When can we see her?! Is she up?!"

"Mr. Onfroy I'm sorry, but she didn't..."

That's how my whole world came crashing down..

"She didn't what?! Is my wife okay? Can we see her?" I said walking past him. He stopped me and looked down avoiding eye contact.

"We tried everything we could. I'm terribly sorry but she didn't make it..."

I broke down. This can't be real..I literally fell to my knees and cried so loud. This woman is my soulmate, the air I breathe, my safe haven and those words are something you never wanna hear.

My head started to spin and I tried to hold myself up..I stumbled and my niggas caught me.

"Please wake me up!" I pleaded. This gotta be a dream. Everyone was mourning my baby and seeing my loved ones like this is only adding to the heartbreak.

My mom held me tight as I cried like a baby. I felt something in my heart... something I can't explain. After a few minutes of thought honestly I don't feel she's gone. I still feel her presence and her energy.

"I don't believe it." I said straight up.

"Bruh I'm sorry but she's gone....you're in denial." Tank said with tears in his eyes. I've never seen this nigga cry. Never.

"He's right I-I don't believe it." My mother in law said as she held our boys. My mom had Anima and she was on the way back over to me. She hugged me again for what seemed like a lifetime and I needed it.

"I need to see her now!"

I ran to the room she was in, I won't believe it until I see it. I took a deep breath and turned the knob...

I walked in and it was dark...I couldn't see a thing but my heart was beating outta my chest...

Is this really how it goes down? I don't even get to thank her for everything she's done or say goodbye? Life is so unfair.

I got closer and that's when I seen it....

The bed was completely empty.

"W-what?" I ran to the front desk and slammed my hands on the counter.

"Where is she? What did y'all do with my wife?!" I asked loosing my patience.

"She's in a different room, follow me."
We got to the room and I prepared myself for the worse.

"Here she is, I'm sorry about your loss." The nurse told us. It wasn't her, but the chick looked just like her. It was almost creepy how much they favored, they were damn near twins.