•Him•

It's been 4 LONG MONTHS without you Jahseh😭😢💔 every second of the day you are on my mind.

The fact I'll never get to see your sweet face or hear that voice in THIS lifetime is heartbreaking...

Enjoy this pic of our family visiting his resting place.... I plan to visit Miami for my 25th birthday and y'all KNOW I'm going to see my baby and smoke one with him💘

 I plan to visit Miami for my 25th birthday and y'all KNOW I'm going to see my baby and smoke one with him💘

**************************************

Jahseh's POV

We arrived at home still on a cloud from hearing the news. We talked about what we thought the baby was gonna be Boy or Girl and names.

"I wanna give my dinosaur to the baby."

"That's your favorite toy baby, are you sure you wanna do that?"

"I'm sure ma, my little brother or sister needs it more than me. He can protect the baby like me and Jah will. I'm so excited to meet the baby when is it coming?"

"That's so nice of you Tyler, your gonna be the best big brother ever. The baby will be here in 7 months but don't worry when mommy's stomach gets big you can touch the baby and feel it move."

For y'all that don't know a full term pregnancy is 40 weeks. 40 divided by 4 weeks in a month is 10 months🤗

"Awwww man that's too long, can the baby come sooner?"

"No baby, the baby is like a cake it has to bake until it's finished so it can be nice and healthy."

We sat on our bed watching movies for the next few hours and eating snacks and eventually they started playing the game.

Jamiah's POV

I was scrolling down IG when I was tagged in a pic by The Shade Room.

theshaderoom : Rapper XXXTentacion was spotted out at Walmart picking up a few thing with this woman. Who is she? She way too pale to be his girlfriend. Where's Jamiah at X? Trouble in Paradise? YOU DONE FUCKED UP @xxxtentacion @mikasa.akira_

She had her pale, crusty ass, month old manicured fingers locked around my mans neck and they were standing too fucking close.

I read the comments and seen some trashy ass bitch commenting.

Brittanythebabe : I missed seeing you X💋 Back like we never left 💍

What the fuck? My blood was boiling, I know this nigga wouldn't be so dumb to go out in public with some tramp knowing the paps are everywhere.

"Jahseh can I talk to you for a minute?" I said as calmly as I could.

He looked confused and concerned.

"Uh yeah, we will be right back buddy. Don't cheat!"

I walked into my smoke room and leaned against the wall with my arms folded. He came in and tried to rest his hands on my waist but I pushed them away.