WIRWP 2 FIRST CHAPTER 😍

Hiiiiiii...okay so I love y'all ain't gone do a bunch of talking fuck it let's get into itttttt 🌚

*

Jahseh's POV

"Baby wake up, we gotta go." I tried to wake my wife up because we had an reservation.

"I'm up, I'm up. Damn I'm tired I told you not to fuck on me all night damn."

"Ain't my fault that pussy good. Besides when you gonna have another baby."  I felt her hand go across my face.

"Owwwww. Damn I was just playing."

"I pushed out 3 big headed ass kids of yours, wit ya ungrateful ass. Don't ever ask me that I ain't having anymore. My oldest kids are about to be 21 you outta ya damn mind. Anima is finna be 18 and Yume is 14."

"You're perfectly healthy baby your doctor already told me." I licked my lips eyeing her.

"Jahseh keep it up and your ass is going to the guest bedroom. I'm serious cut your shit."

"Fine." I pouted. I want a baby.

"You're ridiculous. I can-" The door swung open and in came our son.

"Aye lil nigga you need to learn how to knock!" I raised my voice at him.

"My bad ma and pop but can't my girlfriend come over?" Gekyume asked us.

"Yes." I said.

"No." Jamiah said at the same time.

"You are not having a girl at this house boy I don't even know her. Dwayne quit playing wit me."

"Ma please it's your friend Layla's daughter, from high school remember?"

"Layla? Ohhhhh Layla. I don't care boy you heard what I said. Ain't finna be having a girl pregnant you 14 I know what you tryna do. Matter fact...have you done it?"

OOP.

"No ma I haven't. I promise." He looked her in the eyes as she observed his behavior.

"Okay, please keep it that way. I'm too young and sexy to be a grandma and you have your entire life ahead of you." She smiled hugging him tight.

"I know ma trust me I don't want no kids no time soon. Can she come?"

"Okay fine, keep your door open. If I see it so much as cracker her ass is going home, I mean it Gekyume."

He smiled kissing her jaw.

"Yes ma'am." He ran out the room down the hall.

"These damn kids." She exhaled loudly as I walked over to her.

"You raised them right, stop worrying so damn much woman." I tongued her down grabbing her ass.

"Now let me put a baby in you." I smirked and she kissed her lips.

"Boy bye." She sipped her mimosa I bought up for her. I pulled out a few cones I had stuffed for her while she was sleep.

"Here baby, get dressed okay? I got you a new dress from Chanel and it's in your big ass walk in closet. I got you shoes to match, your Birken out and allat. I had Melene get it cleaned for you." I kissed her once again as she grabbed my hand.

"Thank you baby you're such a good ass husband, I love you."

"I love you beautiful."

*

"Yume your sister will be here in a hour. Don't be having no parties or ya lil girlfriend over here while we gone."

"I know ma, I know." I shook his hand and told him bye, then locked the door behind us.

At the restaurant...

"Cheers to us. I'm glad I bumped into you at Walmart that night." We were already kinda lit but she was more lit than me.

"I swear I'm so glad I made that late night trip. We been attached at the hip for 17 years now fuck. We getting old baby." She slurred laughing like crazy rubbing my cheek. She kissed me slowly and looked at me rubbing my dick under the table...

"Excuse me." I looked up and it was some young ass curly haired teenager.

"Hey baby, what can we do for you?" My wife smiled.

"Yeah you want a pic?" I smiled about to stand up.

"No...I...this is hard for me to say but.."

"But what?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"You're my dad." What?! I looked at my wife then back at her..

"Baby girl I have 5 kids and you are not one of them." I watched in shock and I looked at her features then mine.. Jamiah was sitting there and it looked like she was having a panic attack.

"Baby just relax okay? I don't have any other kids, I swear I-"

"My mom said that you'd say that, look I just want my dad. I'm sick of living with her bipolar episodes I can't take it anymore." She cried as I went over hugging her and my wife rubbed her back.

"Who is your mother?" Jamiah asked.

"Taylor." Jamiah kissed her lips grabbing the wine bottle drinking from it.

"How old are you? I'm 15."

"15?!" Jamiah yelled as the wheels turned in her head.

"Jahseh you better do some talking right now, you cheated on me with that bitch?" She looked angry and I knew I needed to calm her ass down.

"Baby no, listen I swear I didn't do shit this is just part of Taylor's life mission to ruin my life every since I left her in the dirt."

"then why does she favor you? Why does she have those eyes?" She said with tears in hers, she was a very light girl chick but her eyes were the same color as mine...

"Jamiah just calm down baby I need you to know I didn't do this." I looked back at the young girl and her eyes were red from crying.

"When's your birthday?" My wife questioned.

"September 18."

"Wow...almost a year after your little cheating spree with that bitch that blackmailed you." She shook her head and looked in my eyes.

"Don't come home until you figure this shit out." She grabbed her Birken bag and I stopped her.

"You not driving home you drunk. Sit yo ass down somewhere you gone forever be my responsibility!"

"I was calling an Uber you know I don't get down like that just like I thought I knew you." She snatched her arm away from me and walked out with her heels clicking the floor. I looked at her and seen nothing but myself...how? We just looked at each other...

How the fuck did this happen?

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

😌🌚 sooooooo...how y'all feeling? I'm gone try to make a cover but no promises 🤫 I NEED FEEDBACK FRFR I MISS YALL SOOOO MUCH MANE DAMN. Excited about this book 🥰

I wanna debut the "Against My Will" book but don't wanna have y'all waiting with no updates. I'll just try to post what I have for both books and y'all live off Jahseh's love til then.