•Self Pleasure•

Bruh I know I was supposed to publish this last night but it's so
hard finding a stopping point to end the chapter🤣 Anyway I'm gonna update again today/tonight for sure 😈☺️🤙🏾🙏🏾

I named the last chapter Self Pleasure but changed it cuz y'all ain't got to that part yet😂😂 didn't mean to confuse ya.

Thanks for the support 🖤

*****************

When I walked into her bedroom I looked into the bathroom and I could see she was sitting down on her build in shower seat.

She was sitting with her back against the wall and her legs were propped up

She was sitting with her back against the wall and her legs were propped up. All J I seen was her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. I got closer and closer until I could make out what was going on....

She had two fingers deep inside her pussy and the other hand was on her clit going to work. I got hard as a rock watching her please herself. Her boobs bounced up and down and she plunged her fingers deep inside herself while letting out light moans.

Her moans sent me over the top so I dropped my clothes I was using as a shield. I decided to stroke my dick while she pleased herself , she was gonna get us both off without even touching me. She removed her fingers from her slit and tasted them. A devilish grin spread across my face, I wanted to taste her and it made me jealous I couldn't at the moment.

After tasting her own juices , she grabbed her tits with one hand and the other was used to rub her clit. She started off going slow , then she sped up the got a little faster and started grinding on her hand. She started to moan louder and louder, I was close to releasing and so was she. She plunged her fingers back into her snatch quickly and went faster and deeper. Her body twitched and she kept pumping and pumping until she exploded all over her fingers. I came at the same time she did, she looked so exhausted. I smirked and grabbed my things and ran to the hall closet for the extra towel.

I went back into the bathroom and cleaned myself off. I wrapped the towel around me and removed the other from my hair.

I went to the guest bedroom and put the oil on me she gave me. Next I put on my clothes and returned to her room.

When I walked in she was just putting her shorts on so i caught a glimpse of her ass in these sexy ass black lace underwear.

"I like those." I said

"Like what?" She questioned

"Those sexy black lace underwear your wearing." I smirked

"How was your shower?" I had this devilish smile on my face thinking about what I seen her do.

"It was good , it relieved so much stress," she said while exhaling.

"I'm sure you had a lot of tension built up, you know I coulda helped you with that. Don't ever hesitate to ask daddy for help baby girl." I said while grabbing her from behind pulling her close to me.