•Death Wish•

Jamiah's POV

"Here bitch spark this blunt cuz my nerves bad. How the fuck can he do me like this? I literally risked my life and my little girls life to protect him. I-I just don't understand!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel as anger spread through my body. I held it together in front of my kids cuz I don't want them to see that side of me.

This nigga had another bitch around my kids like I am seeing red right now. Talk about a fucking slap in the face, I thought he was gonna be different. I thought this experience of post birth was gonna be a good one but here we are three months later and he already cheating.

I'm gonna kill this bitch and he better hope for the sake of our kids that I don't kill him. It's not sounding like a bad idea right about now.

"I'll never understand why they do the dumb shit they do. Men are fucking idiots bruh they make me so mad. You a bad ass bitch! You got your shit together, young, black and successful and you're a damn good mom. His little ass gone have to square the fuck up because I want my round!" She handed me the blunt as we pulled up at a secluded park.

We smart so we don't pull up on other people's property being reckless. This "park" is lowkey and we callwa few of the guys girlfriends for back up.

We all parked by them and hopped out. They were sitting on the hood smoking a few blunts.

"Thanks for coming y'all. This bitch disrespected me so she gotta get beat."

"You know we always riding where this bitch at? She disrespected the squad I want her head too!" Laina was Tanks girl and the bitch is Looney no Toons! I see why they mesh so well together.

"Right like what the hoe do? I been wanting to beat a bitch ass so she better bring her dusty ass friends." Shauna was Roach's baby mama and she the true definition of TTG!

"Y'all know I came to fade a bitch so it's whatever wit me." Alessiya was Coolie's girl and she was quiet as fuck but I've seen her rock a few bitches with ease.

"Some random ass number texted my phone and sent me this pic talking about my kids are beautiful and I'll be outta the way soon."

"What the fuck?!" They all yelled in unison as I showed them the pic.

"Oh yeah that hoe gotta die. How we gone kill her here tho?" Laina questioned.

"I haven't decided how yet. This ain't a park, this is some land I own. I had a friend open the gate for y'all. That was the guy that let y'all in, he closing the gate behind them. It's just us here." I smirked.

"You a smart but hood trill ass bitch that's why I fucks with you." Shauna smiled.

"There they go right there." Mya said as a matter of factly.

They pulled up looking like bums. All four of them. We can all pair ul perfectly and jack. I leaned back on my car and sparked my blunt.

I told her I just wanted to 'talk'. That I'm an adult and that I dont have time to fight. I lied cuz I'm finna rock this bitch.

"Jamiah?" She questioned stupidly.

"You fucking my man you should know me. My face is plastered all over his social media sooooo why couldn't you have the decency to respect someone's relationship."

"You should be mad at your man."

"Oh trust I'm gonna deal with him after I deal with you. How long as this been going on?"

"Since before you had that beautiful baby girl. He would come to my place while you were napping or sleeping. He would always come lay the pipe, or should I say dagger dick and leave to get back to y'all. It made me so mad when he did that. One day I told him that if he didn't let me meet the kids I would go public with the affair. Your kids are everything. My son is so handsome and My daughter is so beautif-"