•Plate Runnenth Over•

VERY RARE PHOTO UP TOP. I'm assuming Jah gave them that money lol 😂💜

We almost at 2.5k reads you guys 🙌🏾JAHSEH'S WORLD 🌍💙 THANK YOU EVERYONE, YOUR THE SHIT AND YOU MATTER😸

Special shoutout to diggyxtrevor416 who been blowing up my notifications today 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 YOU THE REAL MVP!

****************

The next morning....

Jamiah's POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains , my clock said it was 9am.. too damn early.

I groaned and rolled over on my face to face Jahseh who was still sleeping. He usually gets up before me so I know my pussy took a toll on him last night.

He looked so cute sleeping , I admired his facial features and tattoos and kissed his lips very lightly.

I knew Tyler would be up soon so I crawled outta bed and forgot I was completely naked.

I threw on one of his T-Shirts and some some shorts and went to check on Tyler. He was still sleeping so I went in my smoke room got a J and headed down stairs.

I put on some biscuits and some smoked sausages in the oven and went to my patio and sat down on the couch. I sparked my joint and set my timer so the biscuits wouldn't burn.

It felt great outside and it was a nice breeze. I pulled up Snapchat and recorded myself smoking.

Weed is basically legal all over the U.S. at this point recreationally and medically. There were dispensers are everywhere and you just had to be 18 to purchase it. LEGALIZE IT YOU BITCHES!!!

I captioned it..

WAKE AND BAKE🤪 I love wearing his clothes that smell just like him @xxxtentacion 🥀🖤 #myforever

I posted it and finished up my joint while listening to X's music.

After I was finished I returned to the kitchen and the biscuits we just about done. I went ahead and started on the eggs, they were almost finished so I added shredded mozzarella and Colby jack cheese.

I pulled out some hash browns and threw them in the skillet. It didn't take them long to cook since I kept them in the fridge.

When everything was done I cut the oven on really low so the food can stay warm and put all the food in a pan and into the oven.

I returned up stairs to see Tyler just getting outta bed and stretching.

I closed my bedroom door so we wouldn't wake Jahseh.

"Good Morning handsome , how'd you sleep?"

"Good mommy how about you?" He smiled and hugged my leg.

"I slept amazing baby thank you! Now c'mon downstairs I made your favorites!"

I grabbed his hand and we went down stairs. I made his plate and poured him some apple juice and cut on Peppa Pig for him.

I made my plate and a mimosa and sat at the table beside him. The food was so good and I was stuffed.

About 30 minutes and three mimosas later Jahseh came down the steps in just basketball shorts.

He walked over to Tyler greeting him first 😍

"Hey buddy , did you sleep well?"

"I slept great , you sleep good?" He said looking up at Jah giving him some dap👊🏾