•Turning Tables•

I love y'all so much, thank you so much for being patient with me. I've had a lot of BS going on lately but I'm gonna try to do better with updating. 🤞🏾

I know I said I was dropping my new X books on his death anniversary but depression gets the best of me sometimes. I procrastinate and have writers block like a mf 🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm gonna try to drop them within a few weeks! Definitely sooner than later 🤳🏾

It's 4 new books 💘

Since it's been forever this is over 3800 words😘 Thanks to everyone that checked on me! I LOVE MY BABIES💜💙

LLJ 🕊🥀🖤

Jahseh's POV

Jahseh's POV

I woke up and looked around the room..

I chucked when I laid eyes on Jamiah, she was stretched out across the bed on her stomach and her curls were covering her eyes. She was snoring lightly and looked beat.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She was so tired she didn't even feel it, she rolled over and the cover was right below her lower back.

I bit my lip and pulled the cover down slowly exposing her round ass. I rubbed it gently and I was enjoying myself until something told me to look at the time.

9:17...shit!

I got outta bed quietly and closed the door carefully behind me. I dashed to the boys room and swung the door open.

"Boys get u-" They're already gone. Anima is the only one inn here and she's knocked out.

I kissed her forehead and she rolled over just like her mama did. They both sleep rough as fuck. I left outta the room and headed to the kitchen.

I wanna make her a lot of food because I know she gone be starving when she get up. When we fuck all night her appetite be outta this world the next morning.

I decided to call my chef Andy and have him make brunch for us. He picked up on the first ring.

"Yo Andy! Can you come thru?"

30 minutes later...

"What you wanna make her?"

"I want hella fruit, a Caesar salad, grilled salmon and rice, chicken and waffles, eggs, hasbrowns."

"Okay." Y'all got all that and more in here. I'm on it." He said looking through the fridge and our overloaded ass pantry.

We enjoyed small talk until I heard little feet coming down the hall.

Baby girl came with her dolly in hand rubbing her brown eyes. Her bonnet was halfway on and her curly hair was all over her head. Her mama would have a fit if she seen this.