•Gender Reveal•

Shoutout to my bitch luldickgirl666 for the amazing ass pic in MM^💘ALL THAT JAHSEH AT ONCE🤤

Enjoy 💋😉

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV
3 months later...

"Baby is this up high enough?" I asked for Jamiah's approval.

"Yes baby that's perfect! Everything looks so nice, you sure you didn't have you homegirl come by and decorate?" She laughed.

"That's not funny, me and Ski worked hard on this. Meanwhile you and Mianna have been bossing us around." I fake pouted.

She walked over to me to baby me... that's just what I wanted 😏

"Awww what's wrong with my big baby?" She held both sides of my face and kissed my lips slowly.

Little did she know I did have her stop by but she wasn't gonna know that.

"You're being mean to me." I said looking down...

"I'm sorry baby, you've been working sooooooo hard. I'm gonna fuck you good as a reward tonight..." She whispered in my ear.

Ouuuu... how about right now?

"Nah, I can't wait. I need you now, Ski can finish c'mon let's get a quickie in before everybody arrives.."

She smirked at me and pulled me upstairs...

30 minutes later....

"Jahhhhh my legs! You coulda went easy on me we're having guest over today!"

"There's no such thing as me going easy on that pussy baby. Besides your pregnant just tell them the baby is sitting low in your pelvic area."

"You've really been researching this whole pregnancy thing huh?"

"Hell yeah, I wanted to know everything I need to know.. I'm practically a pro!"

"Watch all that goes out the window the day I go into labor." She laughed.

Knock Knock Knock!

"People are arriving y'all better get your nasty asses down here! And wash your damn hands!" Ski hollered from the outside of our door.

"Thanks for the heads up Vro we on the way! C'mon mamas I'll help you get dressed."

I helped her up and went to the closet to get her all white dress. It had a long train and it was so beautiful. It was even more beautiful with her in it.

 It was even more beautiful with her in it

Imagine it's white ^

I slide it over her head and she finished putting it on while I put on my all white button down