•Take A Step Back•

Y'all are so supportive and for that.. you deserve this update 😘
We just hit 20k 🎉🎊

 you deserve this update 😘We just hit 20k 🎉🎊

**************************************

Jahseh's POV

"TODAY'S THE DAY! Y'all wake the hell up we can't be late seeing our baby!!!!"

I yelled running through the house...

"Boy if you don't shut your high yellow ass up and let me sleep. It's 9 we have 2 whole hours." She said through closed teeth, she looked pissed but it only turned me on.

I shut up of course and went downstairs , I decided to FaceTime my mama.

"Hey Ma! I miss you and Aiden , I wanna bring them by today so all y'all can meet.

Cleo: Hey baby, okay just let me know before y'all come just to make sure I'm home. It's about damn time y'all have been dating for months. What you hiding from me?

Huh? Oh uh nothing ma just got some things on my mind.

Cleo: Boy I pushed your big head ass out don't lie to me! I can see it all over your face.

I love youuuuuuu Cleopatra, see you soon.

Cleo: I love you too boy! Bye."

I decided to make breakfast and get everything ready to feed my Queen breakfast in bed. 30 minutes later I finished up and carried everything on a tray up to our room.

I put the tray beside her and grabbed my phone to record her reaction...

I turned the camera on selfie mode...

"Wake up beautiful, I made you food." I said kissing her lips and rubbing her cheek.

"Did you say food? I'm up." She sat up in bed and stretched her arms...

"This looks good baby, thank you. Your so good to me." She said while smiling at me.

"I don't mind it, you deserve it baby girl. Your always cooking for me."

"I was gonna ask if your excited about today but seeing you run through this house screaming at 9 in the morning I got my answer."

She just finished eating now she was laying on me. A few minutes later I heard light snores. I was on my phone just scrolling my IG until I seen this fine ass girl on my TL. Her face was okay but her ass was even nicer, she was damn near naked in her picture. I liked the pic and decided to comment.

Xxxtentacion: 🤤

Strike number one

She slide in my dm's as soon as I posted that shit and we talked back and forth for a minute. She wanted the dick fasho.... I gave her my number not even thinking.