•House Visit•

Mannnn this chapter long as fuck. Roll you one or two, pour you some wine, grab a brew or some snacks. Just get comfy because this shit finna get good.

Welcome to my mind🧠

********************

Jamiah's POV

We left the hair salon and headed home. On the way we stopped at Zaxby's, Tyler was still sleep but of course I got my baby something for when he wakes up.

We ordered our 3 meals and a little extra and they got some bomb ass cookies and brownie, so you know I got both.

We got the food and finally headed home on the way we stopped at a light and I recorded Jahseh driving and dancing to the song playing.

It was Lil Uzi's New Patek.

I flipped the camera to selfie mode and he started kissing me. The light changed and the assholes behind us started blowing.

We couldn't talk shit like we wanted cuz Ty was sleep in the back. We both stuck our fingers up and laughed, I stopped recording and posted the video.

We made it home and I grabbed my baby and he got the bag and the cup holder with all our drinks in it. I laid Tyler down upstairs and came back down to eat.

Jahseh was sitting at the island stuffing his face, he had sauce on his chin and I wiped it off and tasted it.

"Yum , I don't know if that sauce is good or you." I said tilting my head.

"You know it's me." He laughed.

I hugged him him and kissed his neck.

"Baby I love my hair so much, thank you for taking me to Stasi. She's so sweet and she does a damn good job with natural hair."

"Your welcome baby , you don't have to thank me. Thank you for letting me see your hair , it's so long and beautiful.

He put his hands in my hair and ran his fingers through it.

"Now I can grip it while we make love." He said seductively.

"I'm glad cuz I love that shit." I smirked looking at him.

"These past few weeks have been great with you and Ty. I know it may have been too soon to introduce us but I'm glad you did. He's like the son I've never had , it's like meet you and I realized so much. Yeah the money and the fame is nice but what is money really worth if it ain't love?"

Y'all see what I did there?
the remedy for a broken heart

"You have a great point baby, I'm sure it gets lonely at the top."

"I've always felt alone but it made me think about how I didn't have the two things I've always wanted. A woman to truly love me for me , somebody that isn't superficial or materialistic and a child. When I told you what I did for a living you seemed unfazed by it, like it didn't matter to you."

"I was unfazed that your rich, money doesn't excite me . I love your music, your emotions, your rawness. Your voice is j-just beautiful and it literally serenades me.....You should continue to use it as your outlet for your feelings and emotions. I love how you touch all the hearts of children, teens and adults around the world. Your special and that's why I'm never letting you go." I said holding his hand.

"Damn right you ain't, thank you for being mine and allowing me to spend as much time as we spend together. Thank you for raising your son and not leaving him behind for men, drugs or partying. Your a real woman , I'm never gonna let you go. I promise."