•Outta Sight, Not Outta Mind•

^ I did my makeup💋🎨 can y'all do me a favor and follow my social media?

IG:@mikasa.akira_
Facebook: Slayed by Skyy

akira_ Facebook: Slayed by Skyy

4,646 words because......this shit is nearing a close. I'm sorry 😭💙 I love y'all so fucking much bruh! Thanks for alllll the support y'all mean EVERYTHING TO ME MAN. We all love Jahseh and stick together and that's real love. PERIODTTTTT.

LLJ🥰

LLJ🥰

Jamiah's POV

I'm running down this long ass hallway, completely barefoot and a nervous wreck.

I push the door open and see a lady sitting at the desk..

"I-I need to know where that jet is going that just took off!"

"Hey girl, I can  I haven't seen you in a minute. Is everything okay Jamiah?"

"Angela?" I said teary eyed. I haven't seen her in ages..

"Yes it's me. Baby girl what's the matter? Who's on that plane?"

"My son Jin, we had an argument and he isn't listening to anybody or seeing things from a different point of view other than his. His stubborn ass packed up and came straight here."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm sure you can talk some sense into him. That plane is going tooo..." She was typing away on her computer.

"Japan." My heart dropped because I knew it all along, deep down inside I knew that's where he was headed.

"Shit. Thank you Ang, I gotta go." I made my way back to my car and called my husband and our pilot.

I'm going to get my son.

Jahseh's POV

"He's not gone forever y'all, he bringing his ass back to this house and when he do it's gone be me and him." I tried to explain to my two children who were kinda distraught exactly what was taking place.