•Home Sweet Home•

^Me on my birthday this past Friday 25 years young 🤪😈

Jamiah's POV

I stirred in bed until I got restless, I kept my eyes closed as I felt around for his warmth. I opened my eyes and there he was..

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming..I screamed and jumped outta bed.

"K-Kendrick w-w I thought you wer-"

"Dead? Of course not beautiful, nothing can keep me from you. How's my son doing?" He rubbed my belly and kissed it.

I pushed him off me and ran to get my backup.. I grabbed my gun from our safe and aimed it at him.

"Whoa baby, that's how you treat your husband? You'll always be mine. That short ass nigga can't keep me from you." I took my safety off.

"Yeah but my shawty can."

"Jamiah what you doing baby?!" I rubbed my eyes again and it was Jahseh. I shook in fear of what I was about to do and dropped the gun.

He rushed over to me and picked it up tucking it in his waistband.

"I-I'm sorry I-I thought he was back."

"Baby girl look at me...he'll never hurt you again. He's dead, I made sure of it."

"Are you sure?!" I was up half the night terrified that he'd come back for me.

"Yes baby I'm sure. Look I'm here for you but you need to see a therapist. The trama from that shit that happened when you were in college combined with what just happened...I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine."

"No you are not fine. Don't pretend to be, you need time and that's all we got. I'm right here every step of the way I promise I won't ever let anyone else hurt you again!"

I laid in his arms and I was so happy to feel that sense of comfort and safeness again. I need some time alone though I need to clear my head..

"Are the kids up?"

"It's almost 3 in the afternoon baby they up running around, worried about you."

"Can you tell them to come up please?"

"No I'm getting you out this room, c'mon." He pulled me out the room and down the stairs.

I heard them playing and laughing and it made me smile.

"I heard somebody was asking about me." I said as my kids swarmed me. I hugged them all and kissed their foreheads..

"Ma you okay?" Tyler asked looking worried.

"Did you get some sleep?" Jin asked cheesing at me.

"You hungry? I helped daddy make you breakfast this morning." Anima asked as she held my hand.

"I'm doing a lot better baby, I got some good ass sleep! I'm starving baby girl, what'd y'all make?"

"Shteak." She said making the same face her dad makes when he says it. I rolled my eyes and they did a handshake.

"Truly your daddy's child."

ɑ ƒҽա հօմɾs ӏɑեҽɾ...

"I'm gonna go check on the store baby, I'll be back after while."

"Nah you ain't going nowhere without back up."

"Jahseh please..I just need some alone time." He raised his brows and looked adamant but he agreed.

"Okay baby, keep your location on and take all the time you need. Daddy got this, oh and take your tool."