•Valentine's Day•

Jamiah's POV

Today is Valentine's Day and I got some shit planned for my baby. My mama and Cleo are having a 'Grandma's Night' and watching the kids for us.

I'm out and about putting the finishing touches on everything..

It's been damn near a month since I had Anima and I'm so ready to bust this pussy open. I'm so fucking horny and I've stopped bleeding thanks to a few tricks Ms.Badu taught me.

I've been playing with myself so much and I can tell Jahseh is just as horny.
Fuck it, I need to see if they'll give me the OK to pop this pussy on the dick tonight.

I called her and scheduled a meet up in 30 minutes..while I waited I decided to stop by the car lot to make sure everything was good to go.

I bought him a car, along with a few other things because I can't give him what he truly deserves...the world.

I signed a endorsement deal with Black Radiance and Morphe as their Brand Ambassador. My YouTube is popping and I'm getting sponsors from both hair and makeup companies. My coins looking real nice these day..

I parked my Porsche, grabbed my Birkin and hopped out. I couldn't even close my door before I was swarmed by inexperienced sales men.

I told them I had already made a purchase and that's when Taylen seen me.

"Back off you vultures, Mrs. Onfroy only does business with the best." He straightened his tie and held my hand and helped me walk up the steps to the building.

"Thank you Taylen, I forgot how aggressive they can be." He opened his door to his office and let me go in first.

"No problem, we have everything set up for tonight."

"Are you sure y'all don't need more time? I can stall him."

"That won't be necessary. We had a lot to do with the details inside and out, but everything is good to go."

"Perfect, thank you so much Taylen! I'm gonna get outta your hair, I have a long list of things I need to do before tonight."

"Have you had lunch? I could use some company." He smiled at me.

Didn't I just say I had shit to do? I got a man, don't want you.

"I'm actually heading to meet my husband now for a lunch date, have a good day. Thank you again."

He smiled and shook my hand walking me to my car. He shut my door for me and I pulled off..must have a death wish tryna hit on me.

I wanted to smoke but I wasn't smoking in my whip so I'll I pulled up at Make Out Hill. I took my shoes off and walked to the grass. I love feeling the earth beneath my feet, all I feel is good energy.

I laid back in the grass and sparked my blunt..I love coming here to clear my mind. I would rather be here with my man right now but he said he was in the 'sTuDiO' but I know he somewhere planning a surprise.

He would have a fit if he knew I was here without him.

I inhaled and exhaled until my blunt was low. I flicked the clip and took in the view for a few minutes before heading out.

I have a dinner planned for us at this roof top bar overlooking downtown Miami. I bought the place out for tonight so we could be alone. I have to go pick up his suit that I had custom made from Giorgio Armani.  He's a regular so they already have his measurements. My designer is dropping off my dress later.

I gotta get my nails done and I gotta go get my hair done. I usually do my own hair but I don't have the time or energy anymore. I need a personal assistant this shit too much bruh 😩