•Christmas•

^Very Rare photo of my ZADDY Jah up top. He looks so freaking cute😩

Almost 3,400 words, enjoy cuz it'll be a minute before a update. Blame writers block 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄😒

I hope y'all enjoyed Christmas with your fam now it's time to turn the fuck up for New Years🤪🍻🥂🍷🍾

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV

It's almost 12 and Jamiah and I stayed up so Ty and Aiden could open their gifts..

They were sleep of course but we about to wake them. We had to maintain the "sAnTA" shit so they needed to be sleep.

She's still pissed at me and I've been sleeping on the couch...... Little does she know I sneak in the room when she's sleeping and slide in bed with her.

My mom is at home slumped because she had a drunken night with her friends..

It's 11:05 pm and I'm massaging her feet, I got anime on and we eating some snacks.

"You think they gone be happy?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, they prolly ain't even sleep. Prolly up there gaming."

"I bet they are. Let's go snoop on them."

I helped her up and we walked towards the room quietly and he opened Ty's door...

They were both knocked out, controllers in hand..I smiled and snapped a pic..

It's still early..she pulled me away from the door into another room.

We not gonna wake them yet, apparently we still have some unfinished business.

"Daddy, I'm horny. I've been a bad girl, tell Santa I'll suck his dick in exchange for gifts." She said bending over shaking her ass on my dick.

I laughed and put both hands on her waist and thrust into her from behind lightly.

"I am Santa...so get to sucking." I smirked at her..

She was about to get on her knees when Ty and Aiden burst through the door.

"What are y'all doing up? It ain't even 12 yet!" I was kinda irritated and Jamiah was just laughing at my ass. I been waiting a few days to get my dick wet.

She on strike and wasn't giving it up cuz she was that mad at me. She been playing with her pussy in front of me just to tease me and I'm about to loose my damn mind. Do you know how bad I wanted to shove my dagger in her? Talk about blue balls.....

"We weren't even sleep when y'all came in, we were faking." Aiden said smartly.

"Y'all fell for it! Suckers." Tyler boasted.

"Just for that, y'all ain't opening gifts until the morning." I told them.

"Nooooooooo!" They yelled.

"Just go downstairs we will be there soon,alright?"

"Alright Jah." They goth said in unison.

They walked out closing the door and I looked at Jamiah who was still cracking up.

"You're so cute when you sexually frustrated. You want some pussy baby?"

"I need some pussy mami. Bad. I haven't had it in 4 days and I swear I lost my mind on the first day.

"Shawty know you bad, words so profane something like bad." She sang my song lyrics.

I locked the door and returned to her...