•Anima, Where Are You?•

^Young Jah💟 soooo freaking adorable😭😩😻

Lemme holla at y'all for a minute..
In my previous chapters I didn't mention a time skip because I dropped certain details letting y'all know that time was passing by, for instance...

"Jahseh hasn't been home in weeks, he practically lives here."
"You been at my house since we met at Walmart months ago."

This time I wanted to mention it so I wouldn't confuse anyone and make shit clear🙃 I'm growing as an author so bare with me..

IF YEEN READ MY NEW BOOK
"Staring At The Sky." YOU TRIPPING.

Now let's get into this shit...
Love y'all 😘💖

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time Skip...

Jamiah's POV

It's January 22nd, the day before Jahseh's Birthday and I swear I feel myself slowly going into labor over these past few days. I really want her to be born on his day because I know how much it would mean to him..

I just got back from Walmart and I bought an exercise ball cuz this helped push things along with Tyler.

I've been tossing and turning all night and my back has been freaking killing me. Ever time I wake up Jah is right there by my side.

It's now 3 in the afternoon, Tyler is with my mama and Jah isn't home right now.

I had to use this cheap ass pump that came with the ball to blow it up. You had to pump it with your foot and my pregnant ass was outta breathe.

"ICE!" I yelled.

He came in a few moment later...

"Wassup? Your water break?"

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked that the past few days.

"No Ice but I need you to pump this for me, I'm too pregnant."

"And I'm too fat. Make Jah skinny ass do it ."

"I would but I don't know when he gonna be back and this is gonna take time, I don't wanna wait on him.. please Ice." I pouted.

He rolled his eyes and picked up the flat ball and the pump.

"The fuck you need this for anyway?"

"To move my labor along, I'm gonna bounce on it and it'll help Anima ease down into my birth canal."

"Tryna make her come on his birthday? Smart. Let's get this shit cracking."

A few minutes later the ball was pumped up and I was excited as fuck.

"Ahhhhh! Let's get it! Thanks Ice."

"Man all that work I was doing made me hungry."

"Nigga you ain't even do nothing. You was hungry way before then. What we ordering?"

"You tell me."

"Omg we do this every time mane."

"It's yo fault. Women are so indecisive."

"Yeah right, you just as indecisive so don't. Aye I want a Philly cheesesteak from that gas station on 55th."

"The Kwik Pick?"

"I guess shit idk." I was now bouncing on the ball while he was laughing at me. People think this shit funny but it works. I lost my mucus plug the next day with Ty.