•It's Time•

He look so fucking daddyish up top, my pussy got wet when I seen it on IG😫🤪💦☔️

You heifers don't look too long, if you wanna date my husband you gotta meet daddy first 💀🤣🤣🤣🤷🏾‍♀️

Anywayssssss... alright you bitches I had enough of y'all to blow my fucking notifications up. So for all y'all lovely people that have been asking me to update this ones for you 😘

I wish we could all meet up and talk about our love for Jahseh while we blast his music, smoke, drink and have fun♥️

ENJOY BABIES😏

Oh and NEVER FORGET....
it's Jahseh's World🌎💛

**************************************

Jamiah's POV

Me and my bestie just got done getting dressed and I loved the outfits we picked out.

Mianna told me to dress sexy which I didn't know why it was just a concert but whatever, I did what she said.

We were sipping on some wine when I heard a knock

Our head shot towards each other and I was confused while she wore a smirk.

Who the hell could she be expecting at this hour knowing we bouta go. It ain't my house and she a grown ass, ain't my business.

She opened the door and closed it, I heard footsteps coming my way and I was surprised at who I seen.....

"Jahseh... what the hell are you doing here? Your supposed to be getting ready for your show."

"Damn you look so edible right now." He said licking his lips walking up to me causing me to blush.

He walked around me observing my outfit, my hair and every detail of my makeup.

When he got back around to the front of my body, he touched my face gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Your the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on Jamiah." He got closer to me until my hands were on his neck and his were on my lower back.

"Thank you baby, you really do know how to make me smile and make me feel like I'm the only woman that matters."

"Because you are."

Our lips danced and we shared a loving yet passionate kiss.

It started to get a little intense as he gripped my ass and kissed my neck. Judging by the way he was kissing me, he was ready to rip my dress off and make love to me on the living room floor until we heard someone clear their throat.

Mianna was looking at me with a cheeky smile while Ski was standing beside her smirking and whispering something to her making her laugh.

"Oh this is my best friend Ski, Ski this is my baby girl Jamiah."