•Bowling Alley and Booty•

At the bowling alley....

Jahseh's POV

We were at the counter paying for the game of bowling and getting our shoes. The clerk told us our lane, when we got there I programmed our names on the little computer thingy they had there. Ty, Jah and Jam.

We put our shoes on an let Tyler get the first bowl. All the balls were too heavy for him so Jamiah went to get a kids ball.

Perfect timing now it was just me and Tyler.

"Tyler, how would you feel if I was your mommy's boyfriend?" I asked him while i kneeled down getting eye level with him.

"I would like that a lot cuz that means you would never leave , make my mommy happy and we can play all day." He said jumping on me wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so glad to hear that, okay I'm gonna ask mommy later on and I want you to help me. Until then it's our secret okay?" I said sitting him down.

"Deal." He nodded

Jamiah's POV

I went to go get a lighter ball for Tyler the others were way too heavy. After getting the ball I headed back over to my honey dips.

I seen Tyler with his arms wrapped around Jahseh and I just smiled. I love those two together and I'm so glad I have a man that accepts my son and treats him as if he was his own.

"Here you go baby, now show Jahseh how it's done." I winked at him.

The woman from up front had already sat him up with the thing for children where they sit the ball on this slide looking thing and it keeps the ball in a straight line.

"You did good baby!" I said standing up and clapping for him.

He looked embarrassed as Jahseh laughed and pulled me down.

"Your turn beautiful." Jah said kissing my cheek

I got up and picked the ball up but couldn't help but feel someone's eyes glued to my ass. I turned around quickly to catch Jahseh biting his lip, I rolled my eyes at him and rolled the ball.

I got a strike on the first go because I'm a pro.

I turned around and kicked my foot up and sat down.

"Beat that." I told Jah sticking my tongue out.

He laughed and kissed my lips.

"Oh I'm gonna beat it up reallllll good tonight." He said seductively

BITCH... can you say waterfall. I tried to calm down but it wasn't working.

He grabbed the ball and he rolled a strike.
Dammit. I didn't forget our bet and I know damn sure he wasn't going to forget it.