•Reservations•

TIDEEEEEEEEE! *Ski Voice*

************

Jahseh's POV

"Let's go. We can't be late for our reservations." I said grabbing her hands leading her out the door.

"You took the time out to make reservations? Impressive." She smirked.

We headed downstairs and she grabbed her purse and keys before closing her door.

"Your car or mine?" She asked.

"Mine." I said as I opened her door. When she was in I closed it and hopped in the driver side.

I connected my phone to blue tooth and started playing Mac Miller's Small Worlds.

(This was written before his passing😢 RIP MAC MILLER🕊)

I bagged out and we headed to the harbor. I love to eat there cuz the view is sick and the boats and Yachts are nice.

"I'm excited where are we going?"

"It's a surprise baby girl, just know only the best for you." I said.

We were at a red light so she leaned over and kissed me. She wiped her lipstick off my lips as I pulled off.

We pulled up at the restaurant and valet came over. I gave them my name and my keys. I walked over to her door and opened it , taking her hand.

"McCormick & Schmick's , this is one of my favorites. How'd you know?" She smiled looking excited

"I didn't , I love this place." I told her as I opened the door for her to go in.

We went to the host stand and told the hostess we had two. We both wanted to sit on the patio and I asked the host could she put us somewhere a bit private. I wanted her all to myself and since she posted a pic of me I figured people would recognize me sooner than later.

She led us to our table and Jamiah followed behind her with our hands laced.

I pulled out her chair so she could sit, she nodded as a thank you as I sat down across from her.

We looked over the menu until the waiter showed up.

"Hey , my names is Alexis. What kinda drinks can I start y'all off with?" She asked us.

I felt her staring extra hard at me, while Jamiah stared a hole into her head.

"I'll have a quartino of Riesling and he will have a Heineken." She smiled at me.

A quartino is large glass that holds about a glass and a half of wine.

"Since you come here often what's your favorite?" Jamiah asked

"I always get me a big ole juicy SHTEAKKKK." I said while making a funny face.

Jamiah's POV

"Since you come here often what's your favorite?" I asked

"I always get me a big ole juicy SHTEAKKKK." He said while making a funny face

"Really Jahseh?" I laughed pretty hard at that silly face.

"What do you like baby girl?" Jah said while grabbing my hand.

"I like you."

"Don't make me blush saying that sweet stuff. You know I love when you make me smile." He said.

"I love to see you smile , that's why I do it." I told him truthfully.

He moved in closer to me and kissed me slowly. Our lips danced for a few more seconds.  He pulled away when our waiter walked up. The bitch looked like she was jealous. Oh well bitch cry me a river he mine🤪