•13 years•

Ski's face is fucking adorable, so much love in this pic 💙 Uncle Ski

Tyler's POV

We walked in the warehouse as held mamas hand as she walked slowly. She kept asking us where we were..

"Mama please just be patient and close your eyes." I asked her rolling my eyes as Jin burst out laughing. I put a blindfold over her eyes because we knew her as would peak.

"Boy are you rolling your eyes? I'll slap the black off you and Jin quit laughing!" He stopped immediately making me chuckle.

We stopped when we got to our rightful place and took the blindfold off her. She looked around in total shock..

"Oh my god!" All of our family and friends are here on top of her friends and my mama got a shittttt ton of friends.

The decor was everything..literally. There was presents everywhere, everybody was smiling and in a good ass mood. Good vibes and good drinks...

"Happy Anniversary!" We all yelled at her and Jah. He walked over to her as she cried and they shared a kiss..

"Baby, what is all of this? I-I can't believe this! Thank you baby!" My mama jumped on him and they kissed again. I got on the mic and had to say some shit..

"Happy Anniversary to the strongest couple I know, y'all are such a inspiration. Black love is real y'all. Cheers to 13 years of marriage! I love y'all." We all held up our glasses as she cried.

"Thank you baby and that better be water." She side eyed me and Jin.

"Of course baby." Jahseh smiled at us as she thanked everyone on the mic.

"Hurry up and down that shit then go eat some to get that champagne off ya breathe." We shook up with him and ran off to smoke with our cousins. Stoney loves weed just like his dad, Ski and Kaine is Juice's son he's the same way. We finna come back smelling like pack, Mama Cleo gonna kick all our asses but at least we'll be high!

Jahseh's POV

We were smiling, laughing and talking to everyone at our party. I'm so blessed to have her as my wife for all these years, so fucking blessed.

I looked up and seen the boys come in and their eyes were red as fuck, tahahahaha. Bad asses! Since they're back it's for me to do this, I just gotta find her ass.

She was talking to everyone and I lost her in the crowd, where'd the hell she go? I heard someone tap the mic..I seen her standing on the stage. What she doi-

"Hello everyone, thank y'all so much for keeping this secret from me. I know it's hard for some of y'all to hold water but I'm glad y'all did." She laughed.

"I wanna thank both my sons for distracting me today while all of this was here waiting on me. I love you boys, I love you Anima and Yume." She blew kisses to our kids that were standing nearby, side by side.

"Next..I wanna get on the topic of my fine ass, smart ass, caring ass husband. Jahseh, you are a god send to my life and everyone around you. Cleo and Dwayne..thank you so much for bringing him into this world. I owe y'all my entire life, baby you are such a light to my life and my soul. I love you so much, all of this is so beautiful." She said making eye contact with me. I walked up to the stage, jumping on it and wrapping my hands around her waist. I kissed her deeply as everyone clapped.

"Hold on..I'm not done. Scheme cut the music." He did so and she thanked him..

"Thank you vro, now everybody turn your attention to the projector right over there. I have a surprise for Mr. Onfroy." The video played as I stood beside her holding her hand. Jamiah was on screen fussing at the kids..