•Half On A Baby?•

Come let's watch the rain as it's falling down  ☔️
Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around
Shit don't feel the same when your outta town.
So come let's watch the rain as it's falling down 🌧💜💙

Dude Jah's vocals and his voice when the song first started 😫
OMG I LOVE THE SONG💟

***************

Jamiah's POV

I woke up from the mini nap and I'm not gonna lie, it made my heart flutter hearing Seh said "Our Family". Maybe I should get a plan B anyway, I don't wanna be dishonest tho. That's not fair to him if I take it and don't tell him. I can't do that to him. Jah woke up right after me and looked at me in my eyes

"Jamiah, did you hear what I said earlier?"

I nodded and got up and started getting dressed. tried to walk out the room because I didn't want to have a disagreement but he pulled me into an embrace.

"What are you afraid of? I know you have something on your mind tell me and don't say it's nothing." He said waiting for a response.

This man knows me so well damn I can't hide shit from him.

"Last time-" I was cut off by Jahseh.

"Baby this isn't last time and I'm not your ex. I respect him as Tyler's dad but he was a fuck nigga as far as being your man. He had a good ass woman and he didn't see that, I'm not him okay? I cherish you I would never take you for granted."

"I know your not him but I'm scared Jahseh. My first pregnancy was lonely , it wasn't fun I didn't even have a baby shower. I was 7 months pregnant with his son and he was riding around with hoes, he had 300 pound bitches sending him naked pics and shit. Do you know how that made me feel?"

"I'm sorry he made you feel that way baby girl but I'm here to heal all the wounds he gave you. I'll patch them up and make you better, I promise. Just give me your all and I'll do the same, no woman can replace you ever!!!"

"Thank you for reassuring me baby, that's why I like you so much."

He got dressed and I went to check on my boy he was still sleeping.

I returned to the smoke room and I grabbed the tree and stared rolling up. I rolled a few cuz I like to pre roll. Sometimes I'm too lazy or stressed and need to spark ASAP so I prepared for times like that.

Jahseh was on his phone and listening to beats. He said his homie Ski sent them and he wanted him to listen and come to the studio later. The beats sound nice and I started freestyling.

"You can call me Jamiah but he call me Bae, you hoes should be happy that ya girl paved the way. We lay up and smoke and make love all day, touch my man best believe bitch I'ma stomp you in the face."

I made that up and I use to be in a rap group in high school 🤣 Go listen if you want, I rap first and a late friend of mine is after me, then the guy in our group.

RIP MY BEST FRIEND LEX 🕊
LOVE YOU BABY GIRL 💖

RIP MY BEST FRIEND LEX 🕊 LOVE YOU BABY GIRL 💖