•Pussy for Dessert?•

Jahseh's POV

Jamiah came right when they got done singing and the clapping masked her loud moans. I placed one last kiss on her clit and came from under the table with my fork.

"Is everything okay?" The waitress asked looking suspicious

That pussy was delicious.

"Everything's delicious, I dropped my fork and I wanted some dessert." I said licking my lips then wiping my mouth and looking at Jamiah whom was still panting trying to catch her breathe.

"Another one please." She raised her glass at the server.

I grabbed her and kissed her not holding back. She smiled when she tasted her juices on my lips.

"Baby you drive me wild, but in a good way. You just ate my pussy underneath a dinner table, are you crazy?"

"Crazy in love with you." We made out again and were interrupted when the waiter brought us our food.

"This looks delicious, thank you! Could we both have a glass of Riesling please?" Baby you want anything else?" She asked.

"Uh yeah , can I get a double shot of Jager?"

"No way! You drink Jager?" She said smiling big as shit.

Jagermeister is best cold 🤷🏾‍♀️ don't @ me

I nodded and laughed at the expression on her face.

"Can I get a shot of Jager too please?"

The waitress nodded and walked off.

"Crown and Coke, Riesling and Jager? You tryna get us fucked up ain't you?"

"Yump." She nodded and smiled devilishly.

Both our plates looked delicious.The steak medallions were pretty big so of course my baby cut them for me.

"Taste." She fed me steak with the Fettuccine Alfredo and the shit was delicious🤤

"Drink this wine with it, they pair well together."

I grabbed the wine after swallowing my food and it went perfectly with the food. My woman knows what kind of wine compliments food.... GROWN WOMAN SHIT.

"Damn that shit was good baby girl , you know I love steak but you wanted me to eat it a different way. Making me step out my box and shit and I love that."

"That's what I'm here for. I'm here to elevate you baby and help make you the best you." She rubbed her thumb across my bottom lip and kissed me.

She dug into her food letting me try a piece. That shit was good too damn.

"Baby let me have some more, that shit is the best thing I've ever tasted."

"I thought I was." She frowned.

I bust out laughing and she did the same. We finished our food and the waiter asked if we wanted dessert.

"No check pl-." Jamiah interrupted

"Speak for yourself Mr. Onfroy but the Mrs. would like a piece of Tiramisu and a glass of Moscato please."

I shook my head at her.

"Baby where are you gonna fit cake? Your not big so it's clear all that weight goes to your ass.... shid I'll buy you the whole cake then if that's the case." I smirked grabbing as much of her booty as I could since we were seated.

Jamiah's POV

"Baby where are you gonna fit cake? Your not big so it's clear all that weight goes to your ass.... shid I'll buy you the whole cake then if that's the case." He smirked grabbing as much of my booty as he could since we were seated.