•Pillow Talk•

THE PIC UP TOP 😭😭😭😭 JUST LOOK AT HIMMMMMMM UGHHH. He was truly an angel on earth. I can't wait to meet him in the next life, I have so much I wanna say.....and do to him. OOP....I-

Sorry..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV

It's so different waking up in my house..I haven't been here in what feels like forever.

Anima's Room is finished and we're working on Tyler's right now. My baby girl is in our room sleeping.

"Aye Jah hand me that long board right there." Ice said.

"Nigga that don't go right there!" I told him.

"Awww here this short nigga go, think he know everything." Tank laughed.

"Nigga fuck you."

We laughed in unison and kept doing what we were doing. Tank and Coolie were painting and J Mob was helping me with the bed. Ski was hanging up the curtains and a few posters.

"You told J about her makeup room?"

"Shhhhhhh. Y'all keep y'all mouths closed about that. It's supposed to be on the hush." I said looking around for Jamiah.

"Oh shit my bad." Trunks laughed. He wasn't doing shit but sitting around giving orders.

"Nigga help or leave!"

"Aye I'm only here cuz when my sis wake up and see us she finna cook mad food. Besides Tyler loves me and he wouldn't want me moving a muscle right now." He boasted.

"You ain't getting a plate if yeen putting in no work Ming."

"You crazy, she would never leave me hungry!"

We couldn't do none but agree Jamiah don't play that shit. She wanna make sure everybody fed before they go home.

We finished the bed and tested it for safety. After we were done we put the box spring and the mattress down. We put the bed skirt, the sheets, pillows and comforter on the bed. My baby picked this out with Tyler's approval.

Everything matched and the color scheme was sick. He was getting older and he didn't like that baby shit anymore.

"You have fun on your birthday nigga?" J Mob asked.

"Man I loved that shit. I was so fucked up..Jah was pretty fucked up too."

"Jah ass was gone mane... but even though he was drunk as fuck he wasn't on no dumb shit. Shorty was tryna throw ass on him mane he moved so quick." Tank said cracking up laughing.