•Skins•

I know it's Christmas and y'all expecting a Christmas chapter but this ain't that lol. I thought I only had one chapter to post then the Christmas chapter but it's actually 2🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm gonna post the Christmas chapter in like a day or two..

I might update again tonight idk.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁
I LOVE YOU ALL 🤟🏾💖

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV

My album drops tonight at midnight and I'm throwing a big ass album release party for everybody to enjoy.

I'm at the venue now and we doing the finishing touches, it's about 4 and it starts around 8. My mom is here with me, baby girl wanted to come but I told her save her energy for tonight.

I was adamant about her coming but she's due soon but I want her to enjoy herself as much as possible.

"Solomon did you make sure everything is set up properly? Scheme should be here soon to double check everything." My mama asked.

"I checked everything but he's the pro he gonna make sure everything is good."

My mom was getting stressed she just wanted everything to be perfect.

I walked over to her wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Ma stop stressing, they coming here to listen to my music everything else is irrelevant."

"Look I'm in charge of this Jahseh, you know I'm a perfectionist. Now I'm gonna finish up here go check on my daughter and grand babies. I love you, see y'all tonight!"

"Love you too mama. Go to the bar and get a drink. Relax."

She nodded and picked up a call she was getting while heading to the bar.

I hopped in my whip and sped home...

30 minutes later...

I stopped and got them food, Ty staying with my grandma tonight since everybody else gonna be at the album release. I flew Jamiah's mom out a while ago but I wanted her to come to the event too so she is.

Her mama is staying at the first house I bought, we like our privacy and so does she do too, so it worked out perfectly.

I opened the door and sat the food on the counter, I walked up the steps and seen them both watching tv silently.

"Y'all quiet up here, thought y'all were sleep."

"Hey baby, you been gone since early this morning, I miss you."

"Daddy's home now!"

"Can't I come to the album release please, please, please?" Tyler begged.

"Sorry Buddy but you're too young, it's for grown ups. I'll make a deal with you, I'll let you listen to it now. If you promise to be good tonight with my granny."

"I'm always good so play it!"

"Don't let him hear Train Food."

"I wasn't baby. Everything else we finna slap itttt."

I started blasting the album through the house and Tyler sat listening and nodding his head...I played "I don't let go" when the beat dropped he got hype as fuck.

We started dancing and Jamiah even joined us.

"This is one of my favs." She said getting lit, all I seen was a big ole belly.