•Rodeo Dr. Stuntin•

^ BITCHHH THAT PIC...NUT😩🤤 y'all know I love him with facial hair whew 😍👅

SORRY FO THE WAIT...💋
⇣⇣ ⇣⇣

Jahseh's POV

The kids are still sleeping meanwhile my baby is in the shower and I just got out. The guys are gonna stay here with them and we going to see her store and take care of a lot of shit today.

I'm putting on my clothes and taking my dreads outta the twist they were in, I got a fresh retwist last night.

^Visual of twisted dreads

I put a du-rag on and she made me sleep with a popcorn bag on my head.

He talking about a bonnet 🤣

The bathroom door opened and as she walked out a cloud of steam followed her.

She ignored my presence as she hummed a song I couldn't make out. She picked up her outfit that she picked out examining it. I sat down in the chair and observed her.

She tore the tag off the new baby blue lace underwear and matching bra.

She removed the towel and oiled her body from her light pink toes to her neck. She carefully slid on her bottoms then her bra.

^Visual of her lingerie

I licked my lips as the nastiest thoughts ran through my mind..she looked so edible in the lingerie she wore. It went so well with her chocolate skin, perfectly.

I felt my dick start to throb as she bent over to pick up something she dropped.
I seen her pussy print smiling back at me as I made my way over to her as fast as I could.

"Damn baby, you look so fucking good right now. You got my dick hard as fuck." I said nibbling on her ear then her neck.

"Mhmm, somebody's horny. You're gonna have to wait until later, I just got clean and I don't want you to dirty me up again we just went 2 rounds after we woke up."