•The Wine Aftermath•

This update is slick a long chapter , it was much longer but I had to split it up into two... Enjoy🤪

WARNING ⚠️
Oh and shit finna get a little explicit and nasty this chapter so if you a kid move along 😬 Your virgin eyes can't see the shit that's about to go down this chapter.

****************

I was woken up by the sun beaming through my windows, I forgot to close my curtains last night. Of course Jahseh was still holding onto me for dear life and snoring in my ear. I laughed and grabbed my phone off the night stand and took a quick picture. He looked so cute sleeping, son peaceful.

I turned to face him , and I nudged him softly. He didn't wake up after several attempts. I thought of something and smirked.

I leaned in and kissed his lips very gently.

His eyes shot open and a smile crept across his face.

"You really know how to wake a nigga up right!"

"You wouldn't get up the normal way. Can you believe our drunk asses fell asleep last night?" I laughed

"You set me up , you know I didn't know that wine would have me like that." He laughed.

"I did not , your a grown man you know about liquor. Besides your saying that like you didn't have fun. Did you?"

"Hell yeah I did. It's been a while since I actually relaxed like that."

"Do you remember anything that happened between us last night Jahseh ?"

He looked at me with a really confused look on his face. He started to shake his head no when he stopped and realized what I was referring to. He lit up from ear to ear like a Christmas tree then placed his hand on my waist.

(Don't forget they are laying on their side in bed facing each other.)

"Yeah I remember...you kissed me!"

"Excuse me ? We kissed each other, you loved it don't play." I said being serious

I got up out the bed not realizing the time. We slept really late it was almost 1PM, i went to my guest bedroom closet and pulled out a face and body towel for Jahseh. I walked back into the room and he still had his shirt off.  I admired his body , remembering every detail I went over the night before. He looked up at me biting his lip, he walked over to me and pulled me closer to him. He placed my hands on his chest and he felt so warm and comforting.

"You were staring so hard  , I did what you wanted to do." He said smiling at me.

He has a tattoo that read Cleopatra across his chest. He a had a elephant head aligned with the middle of his neck. It was one of my favorites, I've loved elephants since I was a baby.

I got my ears pierced when I was 6 months old and I was given a grey stuffed elephant to calm my cries. His name is Philly and I still have him to this day even tho I'm 24. (True Story)

I looked up and our eyes met, we looked at each other's lips like we were asking each other for permission to kiss

I said fuck it and started kissing him, his hands were still on my waist they just got lower.. and lower. My hands were laced around his neck. He's about 5'7 and I'm 5'6 so we're kinda face to face height wise.

The kiss was everything, it got very deep and I noticed he started to breathe hard like me. He pulled away and turned around quick catching me off guard.

"Why fight it ? We both know you like it." I said... I walked over to him and put my hands around his waist but he stayed with his back to me.

"It's not that, it's just been a while since I've been this close physically to a woman and I don't want you to think I just want sex from you because I don't. I'm sorry, I just got a little excited."

I laughed as hard as he did last night when I said his lips were soft out loud by accident 🤣

"It's okay , things happen. I'm not gonna lie I'm glad you pulled away when you did cuz I was getting pretty hot and bothered myself....It's been years for me....." i trailed off.

He looked so surprised, yet pleased by my response.

"I have towels and soap & body wash in the bathroom if you wanna take a shower. I'll get you a toothbrush and a change of clothes if you wanna just come out here when your done. "

He nodded and grabbed his phone going into the bathroom.

I left out the room and went to the kitchen and decided to start on breakfast. The biscuits take the longest so I put those in first and put the timer on.

I decided to take a shower so I went into my room and started to undress. I turned on the water before I got in and applied my black soap to my face(for clear skin, acne breakout, eczema etc. keeps my skin flawless!)

I grabbed my phone before coming in here cuz I always play music in the shower. For ya girl those two always go hand in hand.. I play Persian Rugs by Partynextdoor. After I was finished, I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. The last kiss we shared made me moist but I wasn't gonna tell him that. He couldn't know the power or control he had over my body already.

I had a seating area in my shower so I sat down while my fingers brushed across my clit. It was stiff and hard , which means i needed to bust one or I would be horny as fuck all day.

Jahseh is fine and all but I can't fuck him we just met, that's not how I do things even tho we shared a few kisses sex is different. I stuck a finger in myself and started pumping in and out fast as I could. I rubbed my clit with my other hand and added another finger.

The thought of him making love to me and snatching my soul crossed my mind, how he kissed me , me laying on my back and looking down at his face between my legs. That last part was enough for me to bust all over my hands and I left out a loud moan. FUCK! Hopefully he didn't hear me...

I taste myself before using my Dove soap to wash all over my body. After about 15 minutes , I washed the black soap off my face and hopped out the shower.

I grabbed a towel from the rack and put it around me. I walked out of the room and sat on my bed. I had a stash of pre rolls in a case, I didn't grab from it last night if the person I'm smoking with didn't see me roll it. Just a respect thing.. I grabbed the first one I seen and sparked it.

I started to oil my body with a coconut oil and a hint of lavender. While still smoking I searched my closet for an outfit for myself and him.

I'm a tomboy so I have a shit ton of boy clothes and some that have never been worn. I grabbed him a white Thrasher shirt and some Nike basketball shorts that were too small for me, but just perfect for him. I also grabbed a pair of new black socks for him.

I left out the room to hand him his things and we bumped into each other once again... his body was beaded with water and so was mine. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and mine was around my body.

The collision caused my towel to drop and my heart dropped too when I realized it, he just stood there looking directly at me eyeing my body while licking his juicy lips.

👄💋
****************

Cliffhanger 🤣 you big mad or little mad? I'm updating tomorrow so until then use your imagination ya nasty *my Raven voice*

THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING AND LIKING AND COMMENTING🤟🏾🙏🏾✊🏾

I miss Jahseh so much , he was so fucking amazing and I find so much comfort in his music, pictures, videos and fan fics. I love you baby boy 🕊 #LLJ #JahsehsWorld

Anyways LIKE and COMMENT please 💜