•Good News•

Jamiah's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing.

My clock read 8:17 am.. who the hell is calling me this early? Why isn't my ringer off?

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand sluggishly, this little girl has me really tired.

It was the Preschool that Ty was on the waiting list for.. finally!

I sat up in bed and cleared my throat and answered it.

"Hello."

"Good Morning Mrs. Onfroy, this is Tamika Jackson from Bright Learners Preschool. I hope all is well with you and your family.

"Good Morning Mrs. Jackson, thank you for your well wishes, we are doing great. Do you have some good news for us?"

I said hopeful a spot had opened up for my baby.

"Yes we have great news, your husband actually came by with Tyler and showed us how much he has improved. He is well over a 7 year old level, that's almost twice his age. You have a very smart son and we would like to offer him a special spot for children like himself."

"Oh my goodness! I-I had no idea my husband did that, I love him so much he's always up to something."

I said rubbing Jahseh's cheek..he was now sitting up staring at me looking like an angel in the sunlight.

Ode to moonlight.. get it? No? Okay.

His hands were on my belly like always..

"Thank you so much for the compliments about our son..we have been working with him everyday for improvement. We are so excited to start our journey with you all." I said happily.

"I will send you an email with all the information you need to know! We will see you soon!"

"Thank you so much! Have a good day!"

With that we hung up.

"Tyler going to school! Tyler going to school!" He sung doing a funny dance...

"When did y'all go by the preschool? Why didn't you tell me with your slick ass."

"Remember when we first met you said he was on a long waiting list?"

"You remembered that?" I said shocked.

"Why wouldn't I? You know we were working with colors and shapes..you always sleeping so we be learning, eating and gaming. He reading now Jamiah."

"What!? No way!" I said in complete shock.

"I'm serious like when T.I.P came out."

He said quoting Starlito, I put him on to my favorite musicals and now he quoting their songs like me.

"What you know about that Lito first of all? I put you on don't act like it's the other way around. Seriously though babe...I'm so glad we have you in our life. You really took control of the situation, you've been helping me with teaching him everything even how to do laundry. I don't think you know how much I love and appreciate the man that you are."

"Why you being so sweet baby? You want some dick? All you gotta do is ask daddy." He said doing his goofy ass laugh.

"Seh I'm being serious." I pouted.

He fell weak to my adorable pouty face and wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead.

"You know I can't resist that face or that that smile. Baby girl you don't have to thank me for being what I'm supposed to be. I'm suppose to do be a man, I'm supposed to be an example for your son. I told you I always got your back, know that. I gotchu forever..."