•Denial•

3,069 world's 🙆🏾‍♀️😘

1 ʍօղեհ ӏɑեҽɾ...

Jamiah's POV

I woke up and it felt like a ton of bricks landed on my body...

I slowly rose up in bed and the sunlight pierced my eyes.. I threw my hands up and blocked it.

"Shittttt." I dragged out and fell back on the bed. My stomach felt horrible.

My mouth started to salivate and I felt a feeling I know all too well.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom..I barely made it to the toilet before I emptied the contents of my stomach into the bowl.

"Fuckkkkk." I groaned still feeling like shit. I tried to get up but felt it again...I was right back on my knees throwing up my insides.

I heard footsteps and I tried to quickly get up and flush before I was stopped. I didn't want anybody to see this.

"Baby girl...why you tryna get up so fast. C'mon get it all out." He rubbed my back and held my hair as I continued to throw up.

I finally finished minutes later, brushed my teeth and showered. I walked back into our room in my silk robe and I felt eyes on me.

I ignored them and did my normal after shower routine. Moisturize, pick an outfit and drop this rob to my ankles.

I dropped it and stepped into my V.S. underwear and matching bra set that he picked out. I lotioned my toes with this edible shit he bought me home one night and I put my anklet on and looked up.

"Can I help you?" I said shifting all my weight on one foot.

He cocked his head and laughed at me. His eyes were on my belly and I put my hands on my hip because he starting to piss me off.

"You got some you wanna get off your chest?" I raise my waxed brow at him.

"Yeah...you pregnant."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. Now isn't the time I have way too much going on.

His eyes got big and he backed back..

"Baby...it's me. Relax. What's good with you? Think I don't notice my baby acting different. All this sleeping, you're more moody than normal, you throwing up..."

"Moody? Oh so you saying I've been a bitch lately? I'm not pregnant so just drop it."

"That's not what I said, I would never say you're being a bitch. Let it go? Like hell I am." He walked away and came back with a pregnancy test.

"I'm not taking that."

"Why because you're in denial?" I mugged him because I'm two seconds away from slapping them tattoos off his face.

"Jahseh...Dwayne...Ricardo...Onfroy. If you don't get outta my face! You ain't getting none for a month!"

Jahseh's POV

"A month? Girl you my wife you can't tell me th-" She popped me right in the mouth with her open hand.

I stood there in shock as she stood there looking angry. I pouted because it truly hurt my feelings, she's slapped me before but I wasn't expecting it this time.

She looked concerned then her eyes started to water when she realized what she'd done.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I've been being a bitch lately c'mere." She said with tears in her eyes as she held me.