•The Waiting Game•

Okay the labor and delivery will have three parts to it..this is the second. Anima isn't coming this chapter hate to burst y'all bubble 🤣

E               N              J             O              Y

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV

We just made it to the guest house and I laid her in the bed and ran to lock the door.

When I say I'm about to beat this pussy the fuck up...I gotta go without it for almost 2 months like how tf am I gonna survive? I'll miss tasting her too, I swear this is gonna be torture.

She laughed at how fast I ran back over to her.

"You excited about getting some pussy huh?"

"Not just some pussy the best I've ever had. I'm not gonna go easy baby girl just another fair warning.."

"When do I ever want you to go easy on me daddy?"

She kissed me and rolled over on top of me..she never lost her sexy even if she felt like she did. Her boobs were spilling outta her bra and her belly was beautiful..

I sat up and put my face in her boobs she giggled and looked down at me...

I kissed her chest and reached around and unclipped her bra. I pulled the straps off her shoulders kissing them in the process.

Sweet moans escaped her lips as her hands were intertwined in my dreads. I flipped her over and now I was on top.

I kissed her lips and we shared nothing but passion. Her plump, pink lips were sweet as honey, soft like pillows and welcoming. I kissed down her chest and all over her belly before sliding her leggings off.

She had on red cotton panties that had 'Eat Me daddy' on the front..

I smirked at that and said..

"Don't mind if I do. I've been craving this pussy since last night." I licked my lips as she propped up on her elbows to get a better look at what I was about to do.

I kissed her thighs and she was spilling with anticipation..I kissed closer to her pussy but returned to her thighs.

"Jahhhhh. Stop playing with me baby just eat my pussy already."

"Say please Daddy Jah taste this pussy."

"PLEASE DADDY JAH TASTE THIS PUSSY! I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU." She yelled.

I smirked at her begging and licked her clit slowly. A low whimper left her sweet lips as I flicked my tongue on her...

I wrapped my lips around her clit which I've learned is what drives her crazy..

"Ohhhhhh shit." She moaned out and grabbed my dreads."

I sucked on her clit softly and stuck two fingers in her..I ain't gone lie I was slick scared I was gonna hit Anima in the top of her head.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

She had one hand on her tits and the other on the back of my head pushing me even deeper in her pussy.

"I love the way you eat this pussy daddy. Y-you do it so good."

"Mhmm..I love to eat this pussy baby." I said looking in her eyes before diving back in. I was now at her slit licking back and forth across it causing her body to jerk at my rapid movements.