•Baby or No Baby?•

STOP THE FUCKING PRESS 🛑 ✋🏾

I HIT 10k reads WOWWWWW😭
*in my Flava Flav voice😅

Dude I love each and every one of you that has taken the time out from your busy lives to read my book

Dude I love each and every one of you that has taken the time out from your busy lives to read my book. Thank you for every read, every like, and every comment. We family forever man ♥️

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

LONGGGGGGG ASS CHAPTER!

*************************************

Jahseh's POV

I arrived home 30 minutes later and she and Tyler were passed out on the couch. They sure love to sleep and eat. I kissed them both on the forehead and went outside laying on the hammock.

I ended up dozing off......

                                       •

I woke up and headed inside, I was greeted by Tyler running up to me!

"I'm glad your back Jah, I was so bored without you. Ma said she was too tired to play with me."

"Mommy has been sick for the past month but she's doing a lot better now. I'm sorry for being gone but I had to work." I felt bad for lying to him but he's too young to understand.

"She has been sick, she's been throwing up forever... almost everyday and she doesn't eat. What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know buddy but we gonna find out."

Jamiah was sleeping on the couch and she was slobbering, she said she hasn't gotten much sleep in the past month. I know me being here is comforting enough so she can catch up on sleep, so I'll let her rest.

She was sleep a few hours ago, now she's sleep again?

She shifted in her sleep and opened her eyes a few moments later. She sat up and smiled at Tyler and I.

"I'm hungry! Ouuuuu did you get my ice cream?" She smiled.

"Of course I did, I woulda been scared to come home without it. I know how you are about food."

"Y-you calling me fat? I-I thought I lost weight. You don't think I'm attractive anymore?" She said practically in tears... What the hell did I do?

"Baby I never said that. I love you regardless skinny, fat, blue, purple... that doesn't matter to me." I sit beside her wiping her tears away and hugging her.

She went to the kitchen and Tyler and I followed. We were laughing and talking until she seen the pregnancy test in the bag....

"What are the for and why did you buy so many?" She said with a blank face but she looked kinda mad.