•The Truth•

VERY RARE PIC OF X ABOVE. I GOT IT FROM HIS TUMBLR😍🙌🏾. He has some good shit on there, people asking him questions him responding, pics, etc. That threesome pic is on there😂
I can tell their head was TRASH🚮
SIS I WOULDA SU-.....

Excuse me...IDK what just came over me 🙃

Enjoy 😝

**********************

Jahseh's POV

We were moaning like fucking crazy at the feeling of euphoria we got from this bomb ass sex. Shortly after I picked up the pace, she creamed all over my dick and I bust deep inside her right after.....

                                    •

I couldn't believe the shit my baby just pulled. I had this weird feeling when we both came, it was like this spark that shot through my body. I can't really explain it....

I finished up the food and she made our plates and grabbed us both a brew. We sat down and ate and talked.

The conversation from earlier with Skylar crossed my mind. I had to tell my baby, all she ask for is for me to keep it real.

I wanted to wait until she got another brew in her system and we had just finished our food and our first Corona.

I hurried to the fridge to get us more, I couldn't build up the courage to tell her sober.

Tyler came in the kitchen rubbing his stomach looking at our plates.

"You hungry buddy? You like tacos?

He nodded while still looking sleepy laying his head on his mama. I made his plate and cut on Summer Camp Island in the living room.

I love that show my son and I watch it all the time😂

I wanted some privacy just in case she went ape shit on me. She made herself another plate asking me if I wanted more but I declined...

"I got a crazy call at the studio earlier...."
I was tryna find the best way to word what I needed to say.

A look of worry spread across her face...it hurt me seeing her look like that.

"Is everything okay baby? She grabbed my hand rubbing it looking right into my eyes like she was trying to read me.

"I don't really know what to make of it."

"Baby just tell me, I'm here for you no matter what. You know I'll always got your back!"

I hope she feels the same after I tell her this shit......well here goes nothing.

"I hope so... as you know I lived a wild life before meeting you. Multiple women mixed with bad decisions.... I always played it safe but she says she caught me slipping..."

"W-What do you mean?"

"She claims she's pregnant.... and she claims it's mine...I don't think it's mine. She's a hoe and she fuck a lot of rappers." I couldn't look her in the eye saying that shit.

"D-Did you have sex with her after we met?

"No! No! No! It was like a month or two before I met you baby, I wouldn't do no dumb shit like that to you."

She let the breathe she was holding and put her hand on her chest looking relieved.

"Jahseh don't you ever scare me like that again!" She slapped my arm.