•Come Home•

6 months later...

Jamiah's POV

"Mama? Maamaaa." I sat up in bed quickly startling Gekyume as he looked at me wide eyed.

"I-I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" I rubbed my hand across my face, I'm tired as fuck. Jahseh had me up all night on FaceTime...

"I can't sleep, I miss daddy."

"I miss him too, he'll be back in a few days. C'mon get in bed with ya mama." I slid over making room for him.

Jahseh is away at he and Cleo's new artist showcase, I've had nightmares every night since he left. Tyler and Jin are are visiting a few colleges with Tank and Ice.

He crawled in bed excitedly and laid his head on my chest tucking himself safely under the covers.

"I love you baby, get you some sleep." I heard snores in no time as I lay awake overthinking.

I grabbed my phone going to my husband's number...I wanted to call but it was far too late and I didn't wanna wake Yume. I decided to send a text instead...

DADDY JAHSEH 💍🤓🖤🌎

I miss you so much baby, Yume is cuddled up on my chest just like he use to do when he was a baby. He came in our room a few minutes ago saying he couldn't sleep and that he missed you...

I hate sleeping without you...please come home soon. I love you baby 😘💘

I sent the text...I'm sure he's sleep. I was looking at a few pieces I wanted to add to my stores when my phone started to ring loudly. I answered it quickly, hoping it wouldn't wake my boy.

"Heyyyyyy baby! I miss you so fucking much." I said bursting into tears, I was supposed to be quiet yet here I am with my crybaby ass.

"Baby slow down I miss you too, what's wrong? You making me feel bad I'm not there to comfort you."

"I-I just miss you that's all."

"Jamiah you know damn well that's a lie, talk to me baby." We've been together forever he knows me

"I seen some sh-"

"Dad?" Yume smiles sheepishly.

"Hey baby boy! What's good?"

"I miss you, when you coming home?"

"I still got a few days here in L.A. then I'll be straight home. You know you're the man of the house right now, I trust you to take care of your mama alright? Always make sure the alarm set okay?"

"Okay dad, I promise I got her."

"I trust you, go back to bed alright? I'll see you soon, I love you!"

"I can't wait! I beat your high score on Fortnite! I love you too!"

"What? Damn cheater." Jahseh laughed loud as hell.

"Takes one to know one dad, goodnight." He said before rolling over and going to sleep.

"He up now, can you go to another room please?"

"Okay baby, hold on." I grabbed a blunt from my stash and headed to my glam room.

I sat in my bean bag chair and looked at him once more. He now had a small lamp on illuminating his cute ass face..

"You're so cute baby. You really haven't aged a bit. Shoot I'm listening."

"Get naked and play with that pussy for me." He smirked, those words alone made my pussy jump and started the waterfall between my legs.