•Right My Wrongs•

Sorry about the accidental update earlier. Tyler pressed publish not me..glad his ass ain't delete it 😎

3333 Words💋

                                   •*°

Jahseh's POV

I've been up all night. Sleep is the last thing on my mind, along with food or anything else. I just want my family back, this house isn't the same without them.

Ski is here right now... scolding me. He's been talking shit to me all night, telling me how dumb I am.

I needed someone here with me, I can't be alone like this ain't no telling what I'll do.

"Nigga stop zoning out! You really fucked my sister over? I should beat your short ass. I'm going to check on her and the kids today cuz you tripping."

"Wait I'm coming too!"

"Like hell you are! She put a gun to your dick last night, if you wanna keep it I suggest you leave her alone. Just move on Jah, how can you not see the damage you've caused? You wanted your own family soooo bad, when you got it you took it for granted."

"I know Stoke, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking."

"Tell me what the fuck happened!"

"I was shopping for Jamiah's ring, I wanted to take her somewhere nice and propose for her birthday. I wanted all of y'all to be there. The chick at the jewelry store helped me with the ring and everything. She said she was a fan and I helped her with her depression. She must have gotten my number off my file or something. She hit me up saying the ring was ready blah blah, told me I could come get it. I thought it was strange but went anyway. I got there she was trying to kill herself, I only comforted her outta the goodness of my heart."

"GoOdNeSs of My HeArt, she tricked you."

"I believed her until she hopped on my lap and tried to kiss me. I backed away and yelled her at her, that pissed her off and she lost it. Not only that...remember that shit I did when we was kids?"

"Nahhhh, dont even speak on that."

"She knew. She said she watched it go down, says we didn't know she was around. I told her there was no fucking way she knew. I started to get angry as fuck so I called her bluff until she pulled out the knife I used...."

"No fucking way! Jahseh if you fucked up just say it don't lie cuz this shit pissing me off." Ski thought I was playing...I wish I was.

"That nigga was supposed to get rid of it! I told Ryan we couldn't trust that bitch ass nigga!" He yelled.

"I got a fucking body...a few. Last place I need to be is at Miami PD for questioning! The bitch told me if I didn't fuck her and do the shit she told me, she would tell Jamiah...."

"Tell her what?"

"That time somebody threatened her...the only reason it happened was because of me."

"The fuck you do Jah?"

"I fucked this chick right before she got that threatening call. Rememeber they said they would hurt her if she kept being around me? I didn't come around for like a month because I was scared for their safety. When we finally traced it back to her I had to get rid of her so she wouldn't tell."

"Get ri-...shoulda did that to the bitch before she texted Jamiah. So what she blackmailed you since she knew your secrets?"

"Exactly. The bitch said if I didn't fuck her and treat her as good as I do Jamiah then she was singing like a caged bird. Loose my freedom and my family? I couldn't risk it..I shoulda killed her ass like Tank told me to. It's only a matter of time before all my secrets are out. She'll never be mine again if she found out I fucked up twice."