•Learn From Your Mistakes•

Jahseh's POV

My album dropped at midnight last night and the world went crazy. I had millions of streams in a matter of hours and the feedback was crazy. I was tagged in hella pictures and posts all over social media and everybody loves it.

I came across a fan page of Jamiah and I, someone snapped a pic of me singing to her on stage. Our foreheads were touching and we shared eye contact.

I'm ready for her to be my wife..I just need to plan everything out perfectly. I'm thinking our 1 year anniversary would be the best time.

I wanna fly us out somewhere, just her and I. Don't get me wrong, I love our kids but we need a getaway together, to focus on the two of us.

When Anima is a little older I want us to go to Canada, Maybe St. Lucia or Mexico.

I wanna plan some romantic shit so I need to jump on this soon, so everything will be perfect. I gotta touch bases with a few people to help with the planning. My mama love to help with shit like this so definitely her. I gotta get with my homegirl that helped decorate and etc.

"Jahseh? What you thinking about over there?" She has her hand on her hip looking right at me.

She turned her attention to Tyler and she was motioning for him to do something. I was zoned out just thinking about how beautiful she looks carrying my child.

I say it all the time but I don't know how I ended up with her. My life hasn't been the best, I use to be a fucked up individual. I am nowhere near perfect, I'm just tryna change myself for the best and help everybody else in the process.

"Honestly?"

"You know that's all I ever ask for baby."

"How blessed I am to have you. How beautiful you look carrying my baby, how fat your ass has gotten, how you're glowing, how you seem like you're so much more happier than you were when we met."

"I'm a lot happier than I was when we met. You've literally bought happiness into my life, don't get me wrong my son was my source of happiness but having a man that truly loves you and cares about you is on another level of happiness. I'm the one blessed to have you, you're so open with me about how you feel and your emotions. You'll scream your love for me to the mountain tops. You pulled me center stage and sung to me yesterday..I love that stuff. I love you." She grabbed my jaw and kissed my lips.

"I love you more baby. What do you want for Christmas?"

"Jah you've already asked me this 100 times."

"And I'll ask you 100 more if you don't answer."

I rolled my eyes at him and thought about it for a second..

"I dunno, like I said I already have everything."

"C'mon baby girl, there has to be something you want."

"You literally take me shopping every few weeks, I have my own makeup room and I have a brand new Porsche, I'm icy as fuck so no there's nothing I want."

I rolled my eyes...

"You so difficult."

"You love me though." She shrugged.

"More than life itself."

"Your daughter is sitting low as fuck, I'm slowly but surely getting to that miserable point in my pregnancy..I don't think she's gonna go full term, maybe a few days early. She's literally due a little over a week after your birthday."

"Watch she come on my birthday." I laughed and she joined.

"I wouldn't be surprised baby, she gone try to steal the spotlight."